Find
Notify
Tools

Cameroon LD Hunt 2015 New Year hunt
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Taken this year

One of the outfitters I work with has just informed me that he has 2 LDE hunts left for 2015.

Only dates left

From 30th December to 13th January, 12 days hunting from 1st to 12th January. (PRIME DATES)
From 16th to 30th march, 12 days hunting from 17th to 28th march. (it will be hot but the hunting will be very good)

Total daily rate €21,000 euros.

Price Includes:
• Transfer to camp and return to Ngaoundere
• All meals
• Daily laundry
• Accommodation in safari style camp
• PH and team
• 4WD hunting vehicle
• Alcoholic beverages (no champagne)
• First preparation of trophies in camp

Price does not include:

• Big game hunting license 1.000 euros
• Gun permits, visas, flights
• Trophy fees
• Pre-taxidermy in camp
• Accommodation and meals outside camp
• Crating and export documentation of trophies
• Shipment of trophies to final destination

Trophy Fees in € euros

Eland 3,000
buffalo 1,300
roan 1,500
hippo 1,500
waterbuck 600
bushpig 300
buffons kob 350
baboon 150
reedbuck 350
hyena 500
bushbuck 350
hartebeest 500
python 350
warthog 350
oribi and duikers 200

On this hunt you can take 2 class A animals - select any 2 from (Eland, Buffalo, Hippo or Roan) and 4 other species from the list above.

This is with a top notch outfitter who doesn't market his hunts to rich Americans and his prices reflect that! The price is very fair for a solid hunt, this is not one of those el cheapo deals where you are hunting village lands, and come back with an antelope and a scrawny buffalo and "I had a great experience" BS. I hate to jinx it but he has been 100% on LDE over the last few seasons.

I keep saying this, if you want to hunt a Lord Derby eland, do it now before it is too late. The tuskless eles and buffs will be around a lot longer I assure you of that! Cameroon is the only place left where you can hunt these majestic antelope and the days to hunt them could be numbered!!! Your guide speaks fairly good English so no problem with communication.

Shoot a nice Giant Eland and a red buff to go with it and you will be good as gold! Abundant plains game in this area and you will have no problem filling your quota.

Feel free to call or email with Qs.

Thanks for looking.

Arjun Reddy
Http://www.HuntersNetworks.com
30 Ivy Hill Road
Brewster, NY 10509
USA
Tel: 845 259 3628
email: arjun@huntersnetworks.com

Posts: 2537 | Location: New York, USA | Registered: 13 March 2005Reply With Quote