THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    Water Buffalo Hunt + High Volume Dove & Pigeon Shooting + Others
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Water Buffalo Hunt + High Volume Dove & Pigeon Shooting + Others
 Login/Join

posted
Hi everyone! Greetings from Argentina.

I would like to spread a new special for AC members.

It's a 5 days pacakge with a Water Buffalo and High Volume Dove & Pigeon Shooting for Us$ 4000 (We usually charge Us$ 4500). This package include Accommodation, All Food & Beverages (+beer, wine and whisky), Local Transfers, Ph guide and assistance. Extras: license, domestic flights, shells and gun rental.

We own and operate 4 Lodges across the country and we have more than 35 years of experience. We run this program in our lodge located in Santiago del Estero Province (Northern area of Argentina). You will spot Stags, blackbucks, Pumas, Wild boar, peccaries, brockett deers and some others. This area is the new wingshooting paradise... you will be able to shoot 500/1000/2000 shells a day. It depends on you shoulder.

You will be able to add the following species to this program:
Blackbuck: Us$ 1100
Wild Boar: Us$ 500
Collared Peccary: Us$ 1100
White Lipped Peccary: Us$ 1700
Multi-Horned Sheep: Us$ 1100
Brown Brocket Deer: US$ 1700
Feral Goat: Us$ 800
Feral Ram: Us$ 800

Please, feel free to contact me (To get this special price mention AC).

Best Regards,
Tomas Mendez Tronge
consultas@cazaysafaris.com.ar
phone: +54 11 4711-1669
Facebook.com/caza.safaris

Posts: 13 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 31 August 2015Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
What time of year is best for this hunt?

Cheers,

470EDDY

Posts: 2561 | Location: The Other Washington | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 470EDDY:
What time of year is best for this hunt?

Cheers,

Eddy, I suggest due to weather conditions to come between May and November. This offer is able until the end of 2015. I'll see if I can keep it up then.
Betweem December and April it's hot

Caza & Safaris Argentina
Hunting Consultant

www.cazaysafaris.com.ar
PH: +54 11 4711-1669

Posts: 13 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 31 August 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Where do you fly into down there? is it difficult to bring your own gun? what would be the fee on a blackbuck if already there, or one of the buffalo. Thanks.

Posts: 501 | Location: Maryland | Registered: 18 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Also, are the birds used by the locals. Have a friend who comes down there and is a very good shot and he said the birds all taken and eaten by the locals. Probably stuff like the buff and such would be too.

Posts: 501 | Location: Maryland | Registered: 18 June 2006Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
for this program you will have to fly to the Buenos Aires International Airport (EZE), we will give you a ride to the Buenos Aires domestic airport (AEP) located just 45min away by highway. And we will take a 1hs flight to the Santiago del Estero Province Airport (SDE). It's been difficult to import guns, but we always solved it. Anyways we have berettas and benellis for rent. and excellent rifles with german scopes.
Please, contact me to consultas@cazaysafaris.com.ar and I'll send more info.

Caza & Safaris Argentina
Hunting Consultant

www.cazaysafaris.com.ar

One Of Us
posted Hide Post
Tom,

Looks very interesting! We are cruising up the coast in Feb/Mar and was thinking I might jump off for a week and rejoin to do the hunt....guess not this trip. Please repost if you offer this combo again for upcoming season....I am committed with anniversary and other things this year end...or I will contact you...this would be a super hunt!!

Cheers,

470EDDY

Posts: 2561 | Location: The Other Washington | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 470EDDY:
Tom,

Looks very interesting! We are cruising up the coast in Feb/Mar and was thinking I might jump off for a week and rejoin to do the hunt....guess not this trip. Please repost if you offer this combo again for upcoming season....I am committed with anniversary and other things this year end...or I will contact you...this would be a super hunt!!

Cheers,

Eddy, send me an email if you want. In March we are going to be at the start of the Stag rut and those dates are very demanded. consultas@cazaysafaris.com.ar

Caza & Safaris Argentina
Hunting Consultant

www.cazaysafaris.com.ar

posted Hide Post
John Monson - Ex SCI president came for his Water Buffalo. We had a great hunt!

Thanks, John, see you soon.

Caza & Safaris Argentina
Hunting Consultant

www.cazaysafaris.com.ar

posted Hide Post
You will be able to add the following species to this program in the same area:

Blackbuck: Us$ 1100
Wild Boar: Us$ 500
Collared Peccary: Us$ 1100
White Lipped Peccary: Us$ 1700
Multi-Horned Sheep: Us$ 1100
Brown Brocket Deer: US$ 1700
Feral Goat: Us$ 800
Feral Ram: Us$ 800

Caza & Safaris Argentina
Hunting Consultant

www.cazaysafaris.com.ar

One Of Us
posted Hide Post
Gets more interesting at every post....looking forward to hunting with you!!

Cheers,

470EDDY

posted Hide Post
Don't hesitate on consult me, Eddy. It is very interesting!

Caza & Safaris Argentina
Hunting Consultant

www.cazaysafaris.com.ar

posted Hide Post

Hunting Water Buffalo in Santiago del Estero Province

Caza & Safaris Argentina
Hunting Consultant

www.cazaysafaris.com.ar