New
Find
Notify
Tools

Prime Leopard tag available for 2017 Zimbabwe
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Due to unforeseen circumstances this tag in a seriously prime location has become available . Long story short the tag was booked for a client who booked it last year but he also had a Bear tag pending ... As it happens the Bear tag was drawn and this was revealed on 17th February. So now this client will hunt a Leopard in 2018 which brings me to this available Leopard for 2017 . I never had anyone else tentatively booked in case the Bear tag was not drawn , basically we were figuring that the odds were that this Leopard hunt would take place and now I am hoping that someone can jump on this available hunt ASAP .

My available dates would be 20th April through to 10th May and either first 2 weeks of July or the last 2 weeks of July .

If booked in April it will be the first Leopard hunt to take place on this concession.

The location is in Zimbabwe the region is West Nic on the Bubiana Conservancy over 70 000 Acres . Fantastic accommodations in a super hunting lodge and great cuisine to keep you or your companion very happy.

14 Day hunt without pre baiting US$ 16 000

Leopard Trophy fee US$ 5000

Includes : PH , Vehicle , 3 meals a day , daily laundry , beverages , trackers camp staff , skinners and delivery of trophy to Bulawayo taxidermist.

Also includes 5 bait Impala and 1 bait Zebra.

Plus transfer to camp return from Bulawayo airport .

Not included: is additional plains game which there is an abundance of or observers which are charged at a rate of US$ 175 a day .

2% ZTA levy on day rate and 2% ZTA levy on combined exportable trophy fees.

Gratuities are at your discretion for the PH and safari staff.

I can't be sure how long this tag will be available and if someone is serious about this they would be advised to book it soon .

Please email me direct on nyamazanasaf@netconnect.co.zw

I leave on Wednesday the 23rd February for my first hunt of the year but a message can get to me if need be.

All the best

Wayne Van Den Bergh

My Address is # 12, 26th Ave
Famona
Bulawayo
Zimbabwe
Africa

Contactable on cell phone number / whatsapp +263 772450375

NYAMAZANA SAFARIS

Posts: 108 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 03 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Folks just to let you know the hunt has been sold , thank you .

NYAMAZANA SAFARIS

Posts: 108 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 03 October 2011Reply With Quote