THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    Father/son deer hunt special $2000.00 discount “sold”
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Father/son deer hunt special $2000.00 discount “sold”
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
The March 15 License deadline is fast approaching and I have just a couple spots left for this fall. I was asked about this and thought I would make to offer to you here on AR. Montana offers a youth non resident license that is half the price of the regular non resident license, but the accompanying parent/ grandparent must have a license also.The other stipulation is the youth has to be under the age of 17. ( No 60 year old dads and 40 year old sons!!!!! Smiler

So what I am proposing is bring a youth with you on a fun highly successful hunt and start them off right!!! Round up your son, daughter, grandchild and the youth's hunt will be HALF PRICE.
This hunt is 5 full days on the same ranches we hunt elk in Eastern Montana. We don't have the huge deer like some of the trophy units in the state but we have a ton of them. And I price my deer hunt accordingly. Mule deer Bucks are in the 140 to 160 range on average. Whitetails from 120 to 140. I have 4 spots left. We take 12 deer hunters max over 3 weeks. Open dates: 2 during the week of 11/3 to 11/7. 2 spots open 11/16 to 11/20. If you are interested in a whitetail buck the last time frame would be the best.
License fees are appx 650 for a deer license or $1050 for a deer /elk combination license. Deer success has been 100% over the last 4 years.
These are General Licenses and need to be applied for by March 15. Drawing success on the deer/elk combo should be close to 100% and the deer only should be around 80%.

Price for Deer only is $4000.00 per hunter( 2 hunters for 6000.00 total)

Price for deer/cow elk Combo is $5000.00 ( 2 hunters for 8,000 total)

I do not offer a deer / bull elk combo. We have some fantastic Bull elk but my hunts for those are sold out for the next 2 years. Anyone that has hunted with me in the past gets first crack at any bull hunts open.

Also I am unable to accommodate any " observers" on these hunts. The house has 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, but the main floor houses the hunters bedrooms of which there is 2 with 2 beds in each and a full bathroom in between. Hence why we only take 4 hunters per time period. The basement bedrooms are for me , the cook, and guides.

Included in this trip:

5 full hunting days
all meals
Ranch house lodging with Satellite TV and WiFi
knowledgable guides
30,000 acres of private land
Assistance with filing for licenses

Not included:

transportation to the house in Musselshell Montana
Licenses
alcoholic drinks
meat processing
taxidermy

Tony Piscopo MT outfitter Lic # 12664
Continental Divide Outfitters
1216 Nordheim Lane
corvallis MT 59828
406-207-1344

Posts: 265 | Location: Corvallis,montana | Registered: 10 January 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
So what if a guy had 4 daughters?

Posts: 7782 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have 2 and I wouldn’t wish 4 on my worst enemy!!!

Posts: 265 | Location: Corvallis,montana | Registered: 10 January 2011Reply With Quote