New
Find
Notify
Tools

buffalo,hippo,plainsgame special
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have a 10 day buffalo,hippo,2 impala,1 hyena,1 duiker,4 baboons and some birds to be taken any time this year in the Zambezi Valley in Zimbabwe.Price for all this $17000, this includes all daily rates,trophy fee's,transfer in and out of area by vehicle,government taxes and dipping and packing,there are no other charges. Should the hunter wish additional plains-game, we can either do it once the above bag has been shot,or add on 2 or 3 days to move to my plains-game area.There will be no charge at all for the extra 2 or 3 days,just trophy fee's for extra plains-game animals. Extra plains-game animals that can be hunted in the plains-game area are:
bushpig,warthog,waterbuck,eland,tsessebe,zebra,steenbuck,rheedbuck

Pete Barnard
Bvekenya Safaris
P.O.BOX WGT 805
Westgate
Harare

www.africanhunting.biz
petebarnard@zol.co.zw
Cell +263 772 300 285
Office +263 4 335 540

Pete Barnard Safaris
www.africanhunting.biz

Posts: 141 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 28 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Nice deal! I'd take it if I could!

~Ann

Posts: 19149 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I hunted with Peter in June and had a great time. I got a great buffalo, 3 impala, a big hyena, and a baboon. Also caught a few catfish. I highly recommend Peter. This is also a great deal. When I get caught up with work and learn to post photos, I will do a brief summary of my hunt.

Dale

One of Us
Picture of LRH270
posted Hide Post
You can't beat hunting with Pete!

Hey -- that rhymes Big Grin

RMEF Life Member
SCI
DRSS
Chapuis 9,3/9,3 + 20/20
Simson 12/12/9,3
Zoli 7x57R/12
Kreighoff .470/.470

We band of 9,3ers!

The Few. The Pissed. The Taxpayers.

Posts: 1563 | Location: Arizona and Nevada since 1979. | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote