1x1: $25,550.00

Hunt takes place in MASAILAND
LAKE NATRON SOUTH GCA

Quota on license: Buffalo (2), and one (1) each of the following plains game:
Thompson’s and Grant’s gazelles
Impala
White-beared wildebeest
Zebra

Price includes (per hunter): all daily rates, meet/greet at airports and hotels, food, drinks (including alcoholic beverages, soda, and bottled water), gov’t licenses & area fees, transfer to/from camp.
Not included: trophy fees, international airfare to/from Arusha, Tanzanian VISA, hotel overnight in Arusha, import permits for firearms or rental of company firearms, tips/gratuities for PH and staff.

Trophy fees:
Buffalo (1st)=$2,000
Buffalo (2nd)=$2,300
Gazelles=$600 each
Impala=$800
Wildebeest =$900
Zebra = $1,400

AVAILABLE DATES: Various, 4 September to late October 2010 (10 full hunting days + 2 travel)

Ray Matthews
Matthews Outdoor Adventures
2808 Bainbridge Trail
Mansfield, Texas 76063

Posts: 321 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 18 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
So, it's $25,500 just for daily rates, etc; and then add on several thousand dollars to actually shoot anything?

Rich
DRSS

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Rich,

This is a normal price for a Masailand 2 buff hunt. We charge only a $1,000 less for a similiar hunt. BTW I've hunted Natron North and the whole area rates high prices because it's that good but of course our Masailand areas of lobo and Lokisale are better.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12876 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of KUDUBULL
posted Hide Post
Rich
Mark is correct in that this is very standard price for Masailand.

This is a Classic East African Safari that is first class all the way.

As Mark said, this area produces excellent trophy quality.

As far as the Lobo and Lokisale areas being better, well lets just say everyone has different opinions Smiler)

Thanks for the reply!
Have a good one!!

Ray Matthews
2808 Bainbridge Trail
Mansfield, Texas 76063

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Can someone please explain to me if and how two hunters can hunt two buffalo on one license?

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67028 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

If you are talking about 2 hunters splitting one bag it can be done legally in Tanzania if each hunter pays the appropriate government fees. One hunter pays full fair for the hunt and the other pays what we call a Companion Hunt Fee. This allows 2 hunters to split a 10 day bag. Doing this and charging one hunter full price and the other only an observer fee is completely illegal.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12876 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Can someone please explain to me if and how two hunters can hunt two buffalo on one license?

Saeed,

They can't. As has been discussed before, the Tanzanian game laws require that each hunter have his own licence.

Simply put, it's illegal to have more than one hunter share the same licence.

It should be noted however, that outfitters can limit the species available on each licence and give each hunter his own licence but with fewer animals on each one, so that they can spread the quota further and that could of course be what's being offered here. Wink

It should also be noted that a new set of game laws are in the offing but I'll bet a pound to a pinch of the smelly brown stuff that particular requirement will remain the same.

A quick search on this forum will show where I've previously posted the exact wording etc of the act for this but I've just got home from a trip and am too tired to go dig it all out just now.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am not saying the hunt does not have value, but the raw numbers had me gasping like a fish out of water. I guess I need to ask Mamma for a raise in my allowance...

Rich
DRSS

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of KUDUBULL
posted Hide Post
Saeed
I am sure that both Mark and Steve are giving you the best information possible.

However, this hunt as advertised is a 1X1 as described in the hunt details. Maybe you were asking about a different offering?

We do have 2x1 hunts in same area!

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Ray Matthews
2808 Bainbridge Trail
Mansfield, Texas 76063