THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    Economy Driven Hunt Specials North America/South Africa
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Economy Driven Hunt Specials North America/South Africa
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I am offering these hunts through my booking service Cross Hair Consulting for the 2010 season and/or spring 2011.

1x1 Southern Idaho Black Bear with hounds 6 days, high success, good color phase mountain bears, $2200 spring or fall. Fully outfitted and includes all hunt fees but tags and applicable state tax. Emmett, Idaho

1x1 Trophy New Mexico Pronghorns between Santa Rosa and Fort Sumner. September 11-12 is the 2 day season this year. Fully outfitted, does not include state tag $297. $2200

Lodge based Wyoming pronghorns 2x1 3 days $1300 for 1 buck and 2 does. Leftover tag draw is in July and should be 100%. This is a high success hunt for 12-14 inch animals. N/E Wyoming near Devil's Tower. October rifle season. Includes all fees except licenses and tags.

Spring 2010 BC spring black bear 7 days 1x1 $1800 spot and stalk, fully outfitted, tags and license are extra, Approx. $480. Mostly black phase mountain bears 5.5 - 6.5 feet. Based out of Golden, BC. A second bear is $500 plus tag and a 10 day Grizzly combo is $8500 (spring only for 2012)

Idaho Elk 6 days 2x1 all private land OTC tags, high success for good bulls up to 325 BC on free range private land. 4 spots open. Hunts are fully outfitted, this hunt is not physically demanding. Lodge based near Horseshoe Bend $4500.

South Africa Package Hunt Special w/ Kei River Hunting Safaris:

7 full hunting days 1x1 all inclusive from East London, RSA (Hunt Transportation, guiding, trophy care, lodging, meals, open bar, housekeeping/laundry service, all hunt fees and VAT)

** $3450 USD **
1 Eastern Cape Kudu
1 Blue or Black Wildebeest
1 Impala
1 Blesbok or Mountain Reedbok
1 Springbok

Other animals can be taken on a trophy fee basis, which I will provide you. Hunt does not include airfare or meet and greet services in Jo-berg. * I can set up specialized packages and special group hunts as well.

I appreciate having AR as a resource to pass on some these hunts. I have many other specials and/or discounts to offer but do not want to clutter the board. So please contact me with any questions you might have. Thank you

Good Hunting,
Wade Derby

Cross Hair Consulting
Po Box 864
Oakley, Ca. 94561
925-679-9232 office
925-437-8644 mobile
email: wade@crosshairconsulting.com
web:www.crosshairconsulting.com

Posts: 633 | Location: California | Registered: 25 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PMs answered, the South Africa package is openthrough the 2011 season. Thanks for your interest. Wade

One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted Hide Post
Guys...Just want to say that Wade is one of the good guys out there. He has halped me in the past and is helping me with a hunt this winter, and you can bank on what he tells ya. Good guy to do business with...

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
Worldwide Trophy Adventures
tim@trophyadventures.com

Posts: 2980 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wade, my mother was born in Emmett Idaho, in the fire station. I'm told it no longer stands.

It's a small world.

What is the rough time frame for that hunt? I may have to go just on principle.

Posts: 956 | Location: PNW | Registered: 27 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ryan, I too believe the old station is gone. The hunt for bears picks up again there in August/September. The Horsehoe Bend Private Land Elk hunt is in October. Lots of color phase bears, and both the bear and Elk hunts have been high success.

The outfitter was raised in Garden Valley, but has been in Emmett for at least 25 years. Good place, good people and good hunting there. Wade

One of Us
posted Hide Post
When is the spring season?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mid-April through June

One of Us
posted Hide Post
What is the deposit? I would like to do this, I need to look at my budget (going to Rome and Namibia for all of October) and see how it looks. Thanks.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
50% down, just let me know. So many hunts so little time. This one is very fun, he has great hounds and a genuine appreciation for what he does. Enjoy your other trips too. Wade