Find
Notify
Tools

Great deal for a multiple country Chamois hunt
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hi guys,
chamois is the major mountain game species in europe and highly sought after by dedicated mountain hunters.

I have started to offer multiple country hunts last year that allow hunters to take the three major subspecies in one trip (Alpine, Balkan, Carpathian) and experience three very different countries of europe.
You will first go to a tiny and scenic mountain country called slovenia to hunt alpine chamois.
From there you'll fly to Macedonia to hunt balkan chamois in a beautiful unspoiled mountain paradies.
Last part of the trip will take you to Romania where you will hunt the biggest of the three, the Carpathian.

I have one package left that I would like to offer here for $9050 (with today exchange rate) for all three in one trip 10-12 days.

Along the way you can add mouflon, red deer, wild boar, wolf, brown bear.

That includes:
- Accomodation
- local transport
- hunt organisation in all three countries
- trophy fees for all three chamois regardless of size
- food and non alcoholic drinks
- hunting license in all three countries

Extra:
- all flights
- trophy export
- alcoholic drinks
- additional animals hunted

A few pics from last season.

Carpathian:

Balkan:

Alpine:

Best Regards,

Dennis

contact me at:
dennis@roellinger.com

D.M. Rollinger
Loehergraben 33
52064 Aachen
Germany
+491722438231

http://www.dr-safaris.com/
Instagram: dr-safaris

Posts: 2072 | Location: Around the wild pockets of Europe | Registered: 09 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Those are some outstanding chamois!!!

Posts: 10219 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've not been able to hunt in any of the three but have worked in all of them. Great places with beautiful mountains, nice people and fantastic food.

Regards,
Don

Trust only those who stand to lose as much as you do when things go wrong.

One of Us
Picture of Vince Hazen
posted Hide Post
That sounds like an awesome adventure. When is the best time to go? What are the accommodations? Would this be an appropriate trip for a non-hunting (wife) companion? Thanks, Vince

Posts: 149 | Location: Lometa, Texas | Registered: 05 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That is an incredible adventure in multiple areas. Really interesting.
Not my year but this is one I will remember to look for

Posts: 931 | Location: Music City USA | Registered: 09 April 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Vince Hazen:
That sounds like an awesome adventure. When is the best time to go? What are the accommodations? Would this be an appropriate trip for a non-hunting (wife) companion? Thanks, Vince

Hi Vince,
hope you are well.
Best time would be late October,November to early December. yes the accomodations are decent, and I often have hunters that take their wifes. I never heard any complains Wink
All areas are very scenic and you get to see a lot of authentic europe. It is fairly easy to add a few days in the countries capitals or even spend a few extra days in others european cities.

http://www.dr-safaris.com/
Instagram: dr-safaris

Posts: 2072 | Location: Around the wild pockets of Europe | Registered: 09 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi,

I did the hunt in Slovenia 2 years ago, great hunt, very good accommodation, food, guides and so Smiler

Have a good day.

Posts: 125 | Location: Deep woods of Norway | Registered: 24 February 2014Reply With Quote