THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    RIO HONDO LAND and CATTLE NM-Guided Management ELK Hunts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

RIO HONDO LAND and CATTLE NM-Guided Management ELK Hunts
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hello:

My name is Jim Welles. I own and operate JFW Ranch Consulting, LLC, 10600 Eagle Rock Ave, Albuquerque, NM 87122. My phone number is 505.294.7861. I have been a registered outfitter in NM for 17+ years.

Rio Hondo Land And Cattle is offering discounted management bull elk hunts in their 7400 acre class A Park. The park is high fence. The bulls that are offered are guaranteed 280-320 5x5 bulls. Rio Hondo is located between Ruidoso and Roswell NM. Lodging is provided. Meals are on your own. There are kitchens where you are lodged. The Rio Hondo itself is 140,000 total acres and is the lifeline of wildlife in SE New Mexico. No license is required and if you have already hunted elk in NM this year and want to again.....here is your chance.

The cost of this hunt is $3500 + NM Gross Receipts tax at 7% for a total of $3,745. You will hunt until you take your bull, no day or time limit, however, most of these hunts do not go over 3 days.

There are 5 total spots available. Send your corporate clients, bring your wife, your son or daughter and hunt some awesome looking bull elk in this beautiful part of the state.

Our site is www.newmexicobiggamehunting.com. We have photos of Rio Hondo harvested animals throughout our site with more info on Rio Hondo.

Call or email 505-294-7861 or JFWRC@comcast.net.

Posts: 846 | Location: Albuquerque | Registered: 18 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
These hunts are still available.

Jim

One of Us
posted Hide Post
At this point, point, only 2 hunts remain. Jim

One of Us
posted Hide Post
These hunts have been sold. As always, thank you AR for allowing the ad. Jim

One of Us
posted Hide Post
dang, looks like I will be in ruidoso for new years, might have been a cool hunt to mix in.....

Posts: 589 | Location: Austin TX, Mexico City | Registered: 17 August 2005Reply With Quote