THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Montana Whitetail deer hunt archery or rifle.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I recently received the lease on a new property in central Montana. We will hunt a mile of Missouri river frontage. I walked the river frontage and counted 82 whitetail deer on our 20 minute walk. We are only going to take 6 bucks off this property for the entire archery and rifle seasons. I have two archery spots and one rifle spot left. The hunts will be 5 full days of hunting. Where we will hunt out of treestands and ground blinds.

Accommadations will be on the property with camp trailers for sleeping quarters and a wall tent with a kitchen dining area. Meals will be typical american cuisine. Steaks, barbecue lasagna etc... We will have water and electricity on site in camp.

Montana Deer License is 543.00. this allows you one deer, upland game license and fishing license.

Since I have no history on this property and I can only go off the landowners recommendation of quality, and the amount of deer i saw on the property when I leased it. The owner of the property has lived there for almost 30 years and had 140/150 class bucks in the basement.

So I am offering these hunts at 2500.00 per hunter. Next year the price will be 3500.00. I can offer you references of how I conduct my other hunts. I will personally be guiding these hunts.
The archery hunts are in the begining of October and the rifle hunt is mid November.

Here are some pictures taken during the 2012 rifle season.

Posts: 253 | Location: Corvallis,montana | Registered: 10 January 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Please give me the info needed as to dates, etc... and how to deposit for this hunt?? Location in montana?
Thanks
Ted Schall

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Here are the dates we can make work
Archery October 1-5, October 6-10, October 11-15, October 16-20

Rifle November 16-20, November 21-25,November26-30

I require 1000.00 deposit per hunter with the Balance due on arrival. I'll send a contract and have you return a copy with the deposit. The area we will be hunting is south of Great Falls Montana. if you were to fly in , it would be to Great Falls Airport and I will pick you up there.

Feel free to fire off any other questions.

Tony Piscopo
Continental Divide Outfitters
lic #12664

Posts: 253 | Location: Corvallis,montana | Registered: 10 January 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Pm sent

Michael J

Posts: 485 | Location: Lakewood Colorado | Registered: 17 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The rifle spot is filled. Still have two archery spots. Received a couple emails about them but no confirmations yet.