Notify
Tools

Roebuck special package
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of huntromania
posted
Outfitter: HUNTROMANIA-Marius Merutiu

Location: Romania, Targu Lapus county , 75 kilometers from Cluj-Napoca international airport

Dates: From 01.06 to 15 September 2020

My offer is only 1650 euros and include:
• 3 days and of hunting (1 guide per hunter)
• 2 roebucks regardless of size
• 4 night’s accommodation (single occupancy) on full board basis excluding drinks
• Transfer to the hunting area and back to the airport
• All transport in hunting area 4x4
• Romanian hunting licenses and temporary permit
• Hunting Insurance
• First preparation of trophies
• Preparing the papers for the export (CITES, customs declarations, etc)
NOT INCLUDED
• Flights to Romania
• Rental of the firearm at 45 euros per day if necessary.
• Cancellation, evacuation and repatriation insurance
• Shipping of trophies to your home address
• Drinks, extras and personal expenses
• Extra roebuck 450 euros
• wild boar price start from 500 euros to 1500 euros.
• Additional day of hunting ………………………………………………….275 EUROS
• Price for non hunter ………………………………………………………….150 EUROS/day
For more information please contact us at
Marius Merutiu
+40745280573
www.huntromania.com
contact@huntromania.com

Ing. MARIUS VICTOR MERUȚIU
Owner
HUNTROMANIA
contact@huntromania.com
Cell phone +40745280573

Posts: 302 | Location: Romania | Registered: 26 September 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Targu Lapus

I hunted with Marius last August and can highly endorse his hunts. We hunted not far from this offer area and absolutely loved the landscape we hunted and the people we met. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM me. Blake

Posts: 224 | Location: South Dakota, USA | Registered: 27 March 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted Hide Post
Marius is a great host and we had a very good time hunting with him last year.

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
Worldwide Trophy Adventures
tim@trophyadventures.com

Posts: 2981 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Any idea what a rough estimate it is to ship trophy's back to the states? I would probably want to get one mounted as a shoulder mount and the other as a European mount.

NRA Life Memebr

Posts: 91 | Location: Holt, Michigan | Registered: 28 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just to echo the above comments, I've hunted with Marius as well and had a great time. Transylvania was beautiful!

As for transporting trophies back to the USA--I had the bleached skulls in my carry on. No issue at all.

"I speak of Africa and golden joys; the joy of wandering through lonely lands; the joy of hunting the mighty and terrible lords of the wilderness, the cunning, the wary and the grim."
Theodore Roosevelt, Khartoum, March 15, 1910

Posts: 251 | Location: Central Massachusetts | Registered: 02 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of huntromania
posted Hide Post
Roebuck shoulder mount cost approx 450 euros without wooden plate. If can be done in a small package can be sent by normal post. That cost around 150-200 USD.
Thank you all, for the good review!

Owner
HUNTROMANIA
contact@huntromania.com
Cell phone +40745280573

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Had a great wild boar hunt with Marius. I would definitely add the wild boar option to this hunt.

Romania is a cool country with nice friendly people.

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott Powell
posted Hide Post
Hunting Roebuck in Serbia this June,I think a hunt with Marius is definitely in my future as well!

"At least once every human being should have to run for his life - to teach him that milk does not come from the supermarket, that safety does not come from policemen, and that news is not something that happens to other people." - Robert Heinlein

Posts: 894 | Location: Akron, OH | Registered: 07 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This is a very good offer!
Marius is one of the most proffesional outfitters that i met!
He and his rangers are operating on a high level.
I hunted several times with Marius, i will hunt again this year on roedeer!

Posts: 68 | Location: Holland(Netherlands) | Registered: 22 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
So I saw the comment about bringing a bleached skull back in a carry on. What about the capes? I would prefer to have my taxidermy done back home in the US.

And Marius are there tours available before or after the hunt?

One of Us
Picture of huntromania
posted Hide Post
For the cape I can provide all the sanitary certificate here. But I don’t have any idea about entry in your country with that.
Yes, we can organise also turistic tours. I can offer you the details in particular.

Owner
HUNTROMANIA
contact@huntromania.com
Cell phone +40745280573

One of Us
Picture of Charlie64
posted Hide Post

Any pictures of previous bucks taken ?

"Up the ladders and down the snakes!"

Posts: 2327 | Location: South Africa & Europe | Registered: 10 February 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of huntromania
posted Hide Post

Owner
HUNTROMANIA
contact@huntromania.com
Cell phone +40745280573

One of Us
Picture of huntromania
posted Hide Post
From 01.06 is posibile to add Wild boars hunting with dogs!

Owner
HUNTROMANIA
contact@huntromania.com
Cell phone +40745280573

One of Us
Picture of huntromania
posted Hide Post
This offer is available also for 2020 season. The best period is after 20 of May until end of June. And August in rut season.

Owner
HUNTROMANIA
contact@huntromania.com
Cell phone +40745280573

one of us
posted Hide Post
What is the terrain like, and normal shooting distances? What calibers do you recommend? What ammunition is available locally if mine were lost by the airlines? Thanks.

One of Us
Picture of huntromania
posted Hide Post
The terrain is mostly hills covered by forest with open spaces. When we are stalking the shooting distance is between 50-150m. When we are waiting in high seats or at the edge of the forest the distance can be 100-175m. We can provide all the European ammunition for usual caliber. If you prefer our guns Blaser or Steyr in 300win mag.

Owner
HUNTROMANIA
contact@huntromania.com
Cell phone +40745280573

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Those that have been on this hunt what was cost to ship animals back for shoulder mounts.
Also curious what side trips if any you did and if you took non hunting observers how did they like it.
Giving this hunt serious consideration.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've hunted with Marius a couple times now and did this hunt a few years ago. Marius is great to hunt with and the area that I hunted--around Dej--was spectacular.

I brought the finished skulls back in my carry on with no problem. Same for the boar tusks I brought back last fall.

I didn't do any side trips but Marius showed us around Bistrita and some other sights too.

"I speak of Africa and golden joys; the joy of wandering through lonely lands; the joy of hunting the mighty and terrible lords of the wilderness, the cunning, the wary and the grim."
Theodore Roosevelt, Khartoum, March 15, 1910

Posts: 251 | Location: Central Massachusetts | Registered: 02 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you. I would be bringing a non hunting wife so want to make sure it is a good trip for the both of us.

One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
I hunted hogs with Marius last November. The Wife just hung out at the hotel. Should I return to Romania to hunt again, there is no question who would be my guide. He will work to get your trophy. Nice hotel, quality food at nice clean restaurants. Fees were very reasonable. The mature oak hill tops north of Cluj were pristine with no other hunters in sight. Just a few friendly locals in the foothills.

Life itself is a gift. Live it up if you can.

Posts: 5231 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With Quote