Find
Notify
Tools

White rhino !!!!!!!!!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of SkinAfrika Consulting
posted
White Rhino 22" $47000.South Africa.CITES permit 6-8 weeks to be issued.Due to poaching no other details available.All info will be divulged to genuine bonafide hunters.

Theo Blignaut
Skype theo.blignaut1
Skype phone +27127435304
Nalie Smit
+27766183354
e mail:naliesmit@gmail.com
www.skinafrika.com
E mail theo@skinafrika.com
Hunts available in Berkino Faso, South Africa,Namibia,Mozambique,Zimbabwe,Tanzania,CAR,Cameroon,DRC,Kyrgystan,Kajikistan,New Zeeland

Posts: 198 | Location: Ukraine/South Africa | Registered: 22 January 2013Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SkinAfrika Consulting:
White Rhino 22" $47000.South Africa.CITES permit 6-8 weeks to be issued.Due to poaching no other details available.All info will be divulged to genuine bonafide hunters.

Please read our rules for posting hunts here.

ALL relevant details have to be posted here.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66988 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Outfitter/Paw Print
PH /Pieter Erasmus
Place Thabazimbi South Africa

Price inclusive of:
CITES permit
Pick up return Oliver Tambo
Full board and lodging
5 days hunting
PH
Skinners trackers
Hunting vehicle
Field preparation of trophy
Trophy transport to Legends Taxidermy or of own choice
Excluded:
Any flights to and from home country
Insurance of any kind
Visa
Taxidermy
Transport of trophy to home country
Requests outside of hunt
PG taken extra

Theo Blignaut
Skype theo.blignaut1
Skype phone +27127435304
Nalie Smit
+27766183354
www.skinafrika.com
Hunts available in Berkino Faso, South Africa,Namibia,Mozambique,Zimbabwe,Tanzania,CAR,Cameroon,DRC,Kyrgystan,Kajikistan,New Zeeland

Posts: 198 | Location: Ukraine/South Africa | Registered: 22 January 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tendrams
posted Hide Post
Totally understandable reluctance to post precise details relating to location.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
[URL= ]White rhino[/URL]

Theo Blignaut
Skype theo.blignaut1
Skype phone +27127435304
Nalie Smit
+27766183354
www.skinafrika.com

one of us
posted Hide Post
i'm interested if you can tranquilize him before I arrive? Should not be too difficult right?
sofa

"...Them, they were Giants!"
J.A. Hunter describing the early explorers and settlers of East Africa

hunting is not about the killing but about the chase of the hunt.... Ortega Y Gasset

Posts: 3034 | Location: Tanzania - The Land of Plenty | Registered: 19 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Really vodka for him or you rotflmo

Theo Blignaut
Skype theo.blignaut1
Skype phone +27127435304
Nalie Smit
+27766183354
www.skinafrika.com

Administrator
posted Hide Post
I actually wish the farms who have supported the conservation of white rhinos the best of luck.

I think we should not forget that if the rhinos - and all other animals, have no value to human's, no one will care about them.

Posts: 66988 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
I actually wish the farms who have supported the conservation of white rhinos the best of luck.

I think we should not forget that if the rhinos - and all other animals, have no value to human's, no one will care about them.

Amen to that one!

Posts: 41785 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tendrams
posted Hide Post
quote:

Absolutely.

One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
kudos to them all
without rancher and hunting industry? All gone...

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
I really wish they could do something like this for Tigers in India!

In 1971 there were less than 2000 tigers in India. In 1990 there were over 4500. Then disaster struck with the tiger bone trade and the skins going to tibetan monks. In 5 years (by 1995) tiger population was down to 1750 or so! Major sanctuaries like Sariska lost all their tiges in less than 2 years.

Today is is a precarious situation - some improvement but still a battle against poaching for the Asian market.

"When the wind stops....start rowing. When the wind starts, get the sail up quick."

Posts: 11006 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed thank you you really have got hindsight.Don't forget the lion breeders doing a great job protecting the free roaming lion.

Theo Blignaut
Skype theo.blignaut1
Skype phone +27127435304
Nalie Smit
+27766183354
www.skinafrika.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
After consultation the rhino's price reduced to $38 000.Come on hunters where can you get rhino at $1730 per inch.You snooze u loose. killpc

Theo Blignaut
Skype theo.blignaut1
Skype phone +27127435304
Nalie Smit
+27766183354
www.skinafrika.com

<Boone & Crockett>
posted
$9K drop in price in 1 day, very nice. Whats the projected price next week? dancing

One of Us
posted Hide Post
what is the age of the Rhino? I do not support the hunting of Young Rhino Bulls, at 22" it could be an old Bull over 20 years of age with a worn horn or a young bull of 6 years old, if its the photo posted its a very young bull if its an old one let me know I have a client for you

Posts: 494 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 10 April 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jk it was confirmed to me as a 17 year old.

Theo Blignaut
Skype theo.blignaut1
Skype phone +27127435304
Nalie Smit
+27766183354
www.skinafrika.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
can you post a photo so I can age it my self thank you

One of Us
posted Hide Post
thank you for photo, it does look like a old bull good back horn, have they ever darted the rhino? any idea of the total measurements?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
http://s1345.photobucket.com/u....jpg.html?sort=3&o=0
the first rhino has been sold.2 new ones available front looking one 23" @$ 45 000 and side ways 25" $53000

Theo Blignaut
Skype theo.blignaut1
Skype phone +27127435304
Nalie Smit
+27766183354
www.skinafrika.com

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Saeed thank you you really have got hindsight.Don't forget the lion breeders doing a great job protecting the free roaming lion.

I wish the lion breeder's the best of luck too.

In fact, I have no doubt that sometimes in the future, we will only be permitted to hunt private lands.

My objection is to the crooked PHs who sell hunters animals which have been either bred in captivity or captured and sell them as wild animals so they can be entered in the SCI record book.

Sadly, we have a lot of so called "trophy" hunters who don't care where the animals come from, as long as they get it in the record book.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by SkinAfrika Consulting:

I wish the lion breeder's the best of luck too.

In fact, I have no doubt that sometimes in the future, we will only be permitted to hunt private lands.

My objection is to the crooked PHs who sell hunters animals which have been either bred in captivity or captured and sell them as wild animals so they can be entered in the SCI record book.

Sadly, we have a lot of so called "trophy" hunters who don't care where the animals come from, as long as they get it in the record book.
Yes I agree with that it is of no use hiding facts it will bite you later.Any case I have free roaming rhino for SCI Record book available.

Theo Blignaut
Skype theo.blignaut1
Skype phone +27127435304
Nalie Smit
+27766183354
www.skinafrika.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jkhunter:
thank you for photo, it does look like a old bull good back horn, have they ever darted the rhino? any idea of the total measurements?

No sorry according to my knowledge never been darted.

Theo Blignaut
Skype theo.blignaut1
Skype phone +27127435304
Nalie Smit
+27766183354
www.skinafrika.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Not just the crooked ones - times are changing.

It will however come to the point where only canned lions will be available to the sports hunter and that too will be on borrowed time!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes but give credit to our hunters they are not stupid.

Theo Blignaut
Skype theo.blignaut1
Skype phone +27127435304
Nalie Smit
+27766183354
www.skinafrika.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
http://s1345.photobucket.com/u....jpg.html?sort=3&o=0
the first rhino has been sold.2 new ones available front looking one 23" @$ 45 000 and side ways 25" $53000

25" sold 23' wont be available much longer!!!!!

Theo Blignaut
Skype theo.blignaut1
Skype phone +27127435304
Nalie Smit
+27766183354
www.skinafrika.com

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yes but give credit to our hunters they are not stupid.

The really stupid ones are the clients.

I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that the clients know precisely what they getting.
They just prefer to turn a blind eye to get that trophy under their name.

No different from those hunting in South Africa, and then told that "there is a lion terrorizing the farmers, would you like to shoot it"

Then he goes ahead and shoots the farm grown pet, goes home so proud he had shot a lion.

He shows his video, and one can see the fence and power lines behind him.

Yep, the PH are the clever ones.

The clients are the stupid ones.

One of Us
Picture of The BLB
posted Hide Post
Did you sell your 23" ?

Beau

Posts: 79 | Location: Bay Area, California | Registered: 07 July 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
waiting for an answer.Will keep you up to date/
Regards
Theo

Theo Blignaut
Skype theo.blignaut1
Skype phone +27127435304
Nalie Smit
+27766183354
www.skinafrika.com