Outjo, Namibia
Tele/WhatsApp: +264 81 2275604

2023 DAILY RATES AND TROPHY FEES:
* All prices are in U.S. Dollars

1 Hunter / 1 Guide (1 x 1) $350.00 per person per day
2 Hunters / 1 Guide (2 x 1) $275.00 per person per day
Observer $175.00 per person per day
Day trip to Etosha $400.00 per person per day
*Arrival and departure days will count as transport days and will be charged at the observer rate.

2023 TROPHY FEES:

Giraffe $2500.00 Duiker $575.00 Eland $2750.00
Klipspringer $1800.00 Kudu $1800.00 Steenbok $550.00
Gemsbok $975.00 Damara dik-dik $2500.00 Springbok $675.00
Baboon $200.00 Blue Wildebeest $1750.00 Cheetah $5000.00
Black W/B $1750.00 Spotted Hyena $1800.00 Red hartebeest $950.00
Brown Hyena $1800.00 Hartmann’s Zebra$1350.00 Caracal $750.00
Warthog $675.00 Impala $900.00 Jackal $50.00
Sable (Price on Request) Waterbuck $2500.00

**Other species available on request**

Leopard package: (contact us for details)
14 days: $19,000.00
21 days: $23,000.00

Rifle Rental $50.00 per day with ammo included.

GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
•Full room and board accommodation. •Issuing of permits for some species is subjected to changing quotas. •Lost, wounded game considered “taken” and charged at full price. • Day trip fee replaces normal daily rates. • The issuing of permits for some species is subjected to quotas additional limited government imposed quotas. •No hidden costs!

PRICES INCLUDE:
•Hunting permit. •PH services. •Use of hunting vehicles. •Initial preparation of trophies – skinning, salting/drying and delivery to local taxidermist. •Accommodation. •All meals, soft drinks, wine and beer. •Daily laundry and maid service •Government mandated 15% VAT on daily rates. •There are no hidden fees!

PRICES EXCLUDE:
•Any and all taxidermist fees. •Dipping, packing and shipping of trophies. •International phone calls. •Insurance and medical expenses. •Hard alcohol/liquor

TERMS OF BUSINESS:
• Confirmation of a plains game hunt booking will require a deposit of $1500.00. • Confirmation of a leopard hunt booking will require a deposit of $3000.00. • The balance of the total daily rate is due 60-days prior to the start of your safari. •Trophy fees and any safari extras, are due and payable at the completion of your safari. • Payment must be paid in cash or wire transfer before leaving Namibia. Namibian banks do not accept non-Namibian based bank issued personal checks, travelers checks, cashiers checks, certified checks or money orders.

CANCELLATION POLICY:
• Safaris canceled more than 180-days prior to scheduled safari date - 50% of the deposit will be refunded. • Safaris canceled between 180-days and 60-days prior to scheduled safari date - no deposit will be refunded. • Safaris canceled less than 60-days prior to scheduled safari date - total daily rate will be forfeited unless the client finds a replacement. • Rescheduling, instead of refunding, is possible on a case by case and open date available basis.

Posts: 572 | Location: Somewhere between here and there. | Registered: 28 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bud Meadows
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting this Michael.I’ve hunted six times with Sebra, and the trophy quality is simply outstanding. The draught that Namibia endured a couple of years ago definitely reduced the sheer numbers of Plainsgame, but the mature trophy animals are still there if you’re willing to put in the effort and hunt hard. The cuisine that Jan’s wife Mariesje prepares is gourmet quality and Jan is a consumate Professional Hunter.

Jesus saves, but Moses invests

Posts: 1382 | Location: Lake Bluff, IL | Registered: 02 May 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've hunted with Sebra a small family run operation with detailed service. I'll pay your trophy fees if you can get Jan to crack a grin or take is revolver off outside the lodge.He is a serious PH

Posts: 736 | Location: Quakertown, Pa. | Registered: 11 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Sarg
posted Hide Post
I have also hunted with Jan at Sebra, you would be paying my fees 2th doc, we had heaps of laughs as Jan has a Super dry sense of humor, he also used his Pistol tied to the curtain on one of the blinds we sat at to hold it down lol

I consider him a good friend of mine !

Actually the Leopard on my shoulders was shot with Jan !

Posts: 461 | Location: New Zealand - Australia - South Africa | Registered: 14 October 2007Reply With Quote