New
Find
Notify
Tools

Last Minute North American Bison Available
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have a special offer for North American Bison available.

Some of the Bison have decided to leave the ranch and go on a walk about several miles off of the property. Instead of trying to get them back and hassle the neighbors and more than likely ruin a lot of fence in the process we are going to offer these hunts.

This hunt will take place in the very northwest corner of South Dakota. The closest towns would be Buffalo and Camp Crook.

It is fully guided including your lodging and meals and is two days of hunting.

My brother Ryan well be doing the guiding more than likely.

With the short notice a processor may not be available and in that case we will cut the meat off on site and you can take it to your processor in coolers. Coolers not included.

If by chance a processor is available we will take the animal to the processor for you included in the cost. If you want to take it to the taxidermist we will also do that in the cost.

This hunt would be for young meat bulls at the price of $3000 plus tax.

If by chance one of the big trophy bulls escaped he will be priced at $3500 plus tax.

Tax in South Dakota is 5.5%

This hunt needs to take place ASAP after Christmas.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Randy Routier
701 US Hwy. 85
Buffalo, SD 57720

605-580-0601

www.huntsd.net

huntsd@sdplains.com

Posts: 520 | Location: North West South Dakota | Registered: 26 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Hunting For Adventure
posted Hide Post
Sounds fun.

Tom Addleman
tom@dirtnapgear.com

Posts: 1161 | Location: Kansas City, Missouri | Registered: 03 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of chuck375
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Randy Routier:
I have a special offer for North American Bison available.

Some of the Bison have decided to leave the ranch and go on a walk about several miles off of the property. Instead of trying to get them back and hassle the neighbors and more than likely ruin a lot of fence in the process we are going to offer these hunts.

This hunt will take place in the very northwest corner of South Dakota. The closest towns would be Buffalo and Camp Crook.

It is fully guided including your lodging and meals and is two days of hunting.

My brother Ryan well be doing the guiding more than likely.

With the short notice a processor may not be available and in that case we will cut the meat off on site and you can take it to your processor in coolers. Coolers not included.

If by chance a processor is available we will take the animal to the processor for you included in the cost. If you want to take it to the taxidermist we will also do that in the cost.

This hunt would be for young meat bulls at the price of $3000 plus tax.

If by chance one of the big trophy bulls escaped he will be priced at $3500 plus tax.

Tax in South Dakota is 5.5%

This hunt needs to take place ASAP after Christmas.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Randy Routier
701 US Hwy. 85
Buffalo, SD 57720

605-580-0601

www.huntsd.net

huntsd@sdplains.com

I'm interested can you get me more details if it's still available.

Regards,

Chuck

"There's a saying in prize fighting, everyone's got a plan until they get hit"

Michael Douglas "The Ghost And The Darkness"

Posts: 4774 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: 01 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This offer is no longer available but I have plenty of other Buffalo to chase.

Posts: 520 | Location: North West South Dakota | Registered: 26 October 2009Reply With Quote