THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Big brown bear offer (currently suspended)
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of huntromania
posted
Outfitter: HuntRomania-Marius Merutiu

Dates: Fall hunt, from 1 October to 1 December and spring hunt, from 15 March until 15 of May.

Gentlemen, I still have have one, maybe 2 brown bears tags for a very big bear over 500 CIC points, equivalent of minimum 9 feet bear for US hunters.

The hunt is over the bait and is not a demanding hunt. Every evening we will see plenty of bears of all sizes. This is a great opportunity for a hunter who wants a 100 % chances for a bear of a lifetime.

In the spring hunt you can add a wild boar trophy and in the fall you can add wild boar, red stag, fallow stag, chamois and maybe roebuck, depending on the time of your arrival.

In both seasons you can add few days for tourism in Transylvania with one of our guides.

The basic trip is for 4 hunting days and 5 nights for the price of 1500 euro plus bear trophy fees.

Bear up to 350 CIC points 5500 euro
Bear between 350-400 CIC points 7500 euro
Bear over 400 CIC points is 7500 euro plus 80 euro each point over 400.
Example: a bear od 540 points will be 7500 euro plus 140 points x 80 euro equal 18700 euro

Included in the price:
4 hunting days
All transport in Romania
5 night’s accommodation (single occupancy) on full board basis excluding alcoholic drinks
Interpreter throughout your stay
CITES documents
Romanian hunting license
Hunting Third Party Liability insurance
First preparation of trophies.

Not included:

Flights to Romania,
Rental of the firearm at 35 euros per day if necessary.
Alcoholic rinks, extras and personal expenses

For any kind of information or just for a simple chat, please do not hesitate to contact me at

Marius Merutiu
contact@huntromania.com
www.huntromania.com

Ing. MARIUS VICTOR MERUȚIU
Owner
HUNTROMANIA
contact@huntromania.com
Cell phone +40745280573

Posts: 286 | Location: Romania | Registered: 26 September 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Can you post any photos of your bears?

Posts: 1075 | Location: oregon | Registered: 20 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of huntromania
posted Hide Post
Here are some pictures. I don't remember any US hunter that have hunted with me a bear under 475 CIC points.
Over 550 CIC

Over 550 CIC

Over 500 CIC

Over 500 CIC

Over 500 CIC and Skull over 65 CIC

Owner
HUNTROMANIA
contact@huntromania.com
Cell phone +40745280573

One of Us
Picture of Bud Meadows
posted Hide Post
Since bear hunting has been banned in Romania, you should remove this posting ASAP

Jesus saves, but Moses invests

Posts: 1384 | Location: Lake Bluff, IL | Registered: 02 May 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
And head to Alaska....I know a guy....lol

Master guide #212
Black River Hunting Camps llc
www.alaska-bearhunting.com

Posts: 1396 | Location: Big lake alaska | Registered: 11 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just read about the ban today.

Posts: 504 | Location: California | Registered: 04 February 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Read it Bud Meadows, brown bear isnt banned, they didn't give quota for next year.
The bear hunt that is offered here is for this year!!

Posts: 68 | Location: Holland(Netherlands) | Registered: 22 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Right on then. I'd be sad if someone had to loose out on bear hunting. Nothing like it in this life...

Master guide #212
Black River Hunting Camps llc
www.alaska-bearhunting.com

Posts: 1396 | Location: Big lake alaska | Registered: 11 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of huntromania
posted Hide Post
Hello everybody!
It is true, the brown bear, wolf and wild cat hunt is suspended for the moment in Romania. Our stupid Environment Minister decided that we need to reevaluate the numbers of Brown bears.
Good news is that in December this government will be history and we have great expectation for the spring season. Of course, for the moment we don't take any bookings and probably will not take even after the reopening as we already have more than 20 hunters on the waiting list but I think the post should stay here and any hunter who wants to hunt bears in Romania to know the real situation. If I am wrong, please delete my post.

Owner
HUNTROMANIA
contact@huntromania.com
Cell phone +40745280573