Find
Notify
Tools

Feral Hog Day Hunts.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted
We are still having a lot of hog movement on the properties we hunt.

You can contact me at 682-365-3217 or Robert at 940-564-6722.

We both live in Olney Texas, and the hunting will be done on properties within a 10 mile radius of Olney.

These hunts are $75.00 a person/a day, no minimum on number of days, for 1 hog, any size.

These are semi-guided hunts, I will take the hunters to the stands, and pick them and any pigs killed up at a set time based on local sunset.

A second hog up to 150 pounds can be taken for an additional $75.00.

A second hog over 150 pounds can be taken for $100.00.

Maximum of 4 hunters on these hunts.

These hunts are conducted from January thru October, anytime we do not have an open deer season in the counties our properties are in.

Interested hunters can contact either of us at the numbers listed above or, by email @ either crazyhorseconsulting@yahoo.com or rjs@brazosnet.com

Also you can pm me thru AR.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JCS271
posted Hide Post
How far is that from San Angelo?

I have a son stationed there (till Aug 1) and thought this might be kind of a fun weekend gift for him.

"The difference between adventure and disaster is preparation."
"The problem with quoting info from the internet is that you can never be sure it is accurate" Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1626 | Location: Montana Territory | Registered: 27 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
We are approximately 200 miles north of San Angelo.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote