THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    Lion in Matetsi Area with John Greeff - deep discount
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lion in Matetsi Area with John Greeff - deep discount
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Please consider this post deleted and refer to Post by John Greeff himself. He is now posting.

thanks,

Larry

Larry,

"Guys, I am posting this for John Greeff"

We do not allow hunting offers for third parties.

If John wishes top post hunts here, he is very welcome to do it himself.

Saeed

York, SC

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I killed a Lion in Matetsi Unit 1, 5 years ago. It might be the last one that was taken.
I did my hunt the end of Nov., first of Dec. It was hot but the rains were just starting so it hadn't greened up yet. There were lots of cats.
I've got Lion in Tanzania this Sept. in my plans.

Posts: 439 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 11 February 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Guys, I have hunted with John a couple of times, once as my PH and once as he guided a good friend of mine while I hunted with Buzz. He is a real gentleman and a great PH. You will be in good hands.

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7532 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Alaska Hunter:
I killed a Lion in Matetsi Unit 1, 5 years ago. It might be the last one that was taken.
I did my hunt the end of Nov., first of Dec. It was hot but the rains were just starting so it hadn't greened up yet. There were lots of cats.
I've got Lion in Tanzania this Sept. in my plans.

And, I was there for the singing and toasts!

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

Posts: 7545 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes you were Judge and we were very happy you were there.
I've hunted lion one other time after than with no luck, this year it's Moyowosi with Wayne again, I sure wouldn't mind you stopping in camp and bringing me some more luck.
Mike

Posts: 439 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 11 February 2008Reply With Quote