THE ACCURATE RELOADING ENGRAVING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Engraving    Master Engraved "Back The Blue" Custom Colt Python 357 cal. - Gold & Silver Inlays
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Master Engraved "Back The Blue" Custom Colt Python 357 cal. - Gold & Silver Inlays
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Master Engraved "Back The Blue" Custom Colt Python 357 cal. - Gold & Silver Inlays

I had originally posted this in the Classified forum because I was selling it for my friend, Kenn Paulson. Well, I finally bought this one myself.

Master Engraved theme: "Back The Blue" "Blessed are the Peacekeepers" - A Custom Colt Python 357 cal. with Gold & Silver Inlays -

Kenn Paulson is a friend from my Gun Club. I was helping to sell his first public offering - his first Fully Engraved Gun. (but I'm no longer helping to sell it, because I bought it myself)

Its a Beautifully Engraved Colt Python that Commemorates our Law Enforcement Officers and their dedication to serve. It also Honors a Fallen Officer William "Billy" Robertson, who died in the line of Duty. It also Honors all the Officers that have made the Ultimate Sacrifice.

Over the years, Kenn Paulson studied under several Master Engravers to perfect his skill. And although Kenn had been engraving on and off for over 30 years, up until this Colt, all of his work was done solely for family and friends. But now, Kenn is a Full Time Master Engraver. One of his customers is KOLAR ARMS. (see the link below and scroll down and click "Engraving")

https://www.kolararms.com/kola...ns/#woodandengraving

You may remember this post from last year. It shows Kenn's talent.

https://forums.accuratereloadi...691014372#8691014372

This remarkable Colt Python was Kenn Paulson's "First" public offering for sale. Truly a Wonderful Work of Art. One of a kind. A must for any Law Enforcement / Python Collector. So, since I owned another Python that was Factory lettered to the Milwaukee Police, I decided to become a Law Enforcement / Python Collector too, so I bought this one.

Features: "Gold #1 Police Shield" - "Remember the Fallen" - "Thin Blue Line" - "Blessed are the Peacekeepers" - "Sacrifice" - "Back The Blue" - "American Flag" - "Gold Rampant Colt" - "Gold & Silver Lines" - "Gold Lettering" - "Beautiful Scroll Engraving" - "Billy" - "K.Paulson"

As always, your comments are most welcome.

" .... you never pay too much for something, you only buy it too early .... "

How to Hunt Wisconsin Whitetail Deer with a Cannon

How to Hunt Feral Cats with a Mortar

Posts: 2115 | Location: Whitetail Country - Wisconsin | Registered: 28 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post