Find
Notify
Tools

Lounges at JNB
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Wesheltonj
posted
I have access to the following airport lounges in Johannesburg. I need to know which ones are best for domestic and international. Thanks.

•Arrivals Terminal
◦ Ses'fikile Lounge

•Domestic Terminal B
◦ Bidvest Premier Lounge
◦ Bidvest Sky Lounge

•International Terminal A
◦ Bidvest Premier Lounge
◦ Mashonzha Lounge
◦ Shongololo Lounge

With priority Pass

Posts: 756 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 13 April 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bidvest gets my vote!

Posts: 834 | Location: Plover, Wi | Registered: 04 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bud Meadows
posted Hide Post
Personally I like the "Slows" Lounge on the second floor at JNB. It's a great place to fire up a Cuban cigar and sip on a cold beer to kill some time.

Jesus saves, but Moses invests

Posts: 1384 | Location: Lake Bluff, IL | Registered: 02 May 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Bidvest did well for us while awaiting a BA check in and access to BA lounge. I don't know the others, but wouldn't hesitate to use Bidvest again.

Best regards, D. Nelson

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bidvest has the most lounges at the airport. On the International side Air France was very nice but they are in the middle of a renovation.

If I have a lot of time between flights when heading back to the US I hit the City Lodge and grab a day room for a few hours and a lunch before the 16 hours of funness.

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted Hide Post
Just back today. Air France lounge is closed down. I used the SLOW lounge, and it is about the nicest I have ever been in.

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
Worldwide Trophy Adventures
tim@trophyadventures.com

Posts: 2980 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote