THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Afton Guesthouse VS African Sky
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Afton Guesthouse VS African Sky
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of MikeBurke
posted Hide Post
Make sure you write down what you drink at the bar. I love a place that operates on the honor system!!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Folks,

This thread is pretty interesting as a few years ago when Africa Sky came on line it was an absolute abomination to have even thought of staying anywhere except Afton House. Now the feedback I get from clients is that Afton is a distant 3rd choice over Africa Sky and City Lodge. Personally this year will be my first time to stay over in JNB. I've always flown BA and got into JNB early enough to catch a connecting flight to wherever. I'm staying at City Lodge just for the convenience. For me I just don't see the object in leaving and returning to the airport just to stay overnight.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12867 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Smart move Mark. tu2 You will enjoy City Lodge. Big Grin

One of Us
Picture of AK145
posted Hide Post
I think a lot of folks (like me) like going back to Afton because we have made friends there and you only get to see them every couple years or so. But what you are saying makes perfect sense too.
quote:
Originally posted by MARK H. YOUNG:
Folks,

This thread is pretty interesting as a few years ago when Africa Sky came on line it was an absolute abomination to have even thought of staying anywhere except Afton House. Now the feedback I get from clients is that Afton is a distant 3rd choice over Africa Sky and City Lodge. Personally this year will be my first time to stay over in JNB. I've always flown BA and got into JNB early enough to catch a connecting flight to wherever. I'm staying at City Lodge just for the convenience. For me I just don't see the object in leaving and returning to the airport just to stay overnight.

Mark

Posts: 217 | Location: Fairbanks, Alaska | Registered: 15 August 2011Reply With Quote