Find
Notify
Tools

what power adapter
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hello All,

Can anyone tell me what AC power adapters to use in Zimbabwe? I'll be in the Vic falls / Matetsi area if it makes any difference.

Thanks in advance,
Longfeather

Posts: 63 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: 11 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My recent search of the Web indicated tat the British and Indian style outlets may be the prevalent models. Hoping to see more feedback here.

Posts: 179 | Location: South of Anchorage | Registered: 21 January 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
you can pick up a cheap universal one at radio shack that works just fine

Posts: 13461 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Chris Lozano
posted Hide Post
The same one as in South Africa. Three post

Posts: 761 | Location: Michigan USA | Registered: 27 September 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Labman
posted Hide Post
If it's the same as South AFrica it's a three round post adaptor. On my last trip I went to a AAA travel store at home to purchase an adaptor. They sold me one labeled for South Africa but it had three flat prongs. Wouldn't work. Luckily for me another hunter in camp had the proper adaptor which I used to recharge my camera's batteries. Make sure you get the right one.

Tom Z

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2329 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 07 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 383 | Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada | Registered: 25 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of McKay
posted Hide Post
Also take your proper USB cables and a Cigarette charger. I usually just charge all my stuff this way now while hunting.

Mac

Posts: 1747 | Location: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: 01 February 2007Reply With Quote