THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Anyone going to Arusha via Amsterdam in March?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone going to Arusha via Amsterdam in March?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I'll be leaving Houston 8 March arriving in Arusha 9 March and staying in town through the 10th. I'll be back in Arusha the evening of 22 March through the evening of the 23rd. If any fellow AR members are in the vicinity, I'd be glad to stand you a drink, preferably at the Hatari bar at the New Arusha, unless you have a better suggestion.

Posts: 10038 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Close but no free booze for me. I arrive on the 15th and leave on April 2. The very best of luck to you, and safe travels.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sorry I'll miss you. Good luck to you as well. Hope you stay relatively dry. Let me know how it goes. Who are you hunting with?

Posts: 10038 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote