THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Emirates Airline will fly to Zambia and Zimbabwe - February 2012

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Emirates Airline will fly to Zambia and Zimbabwe - February 2012
 Login/Join

Picture of Blueeyes
posted
Great option for travelers to Zambia or Zim.
Our experience last year on Emirates to Kenya was incredible. Service and flight was superb. Pricing out of NYC was very competitive. Dubai airport was a breeze.

http://www.africanbusinessrevi...tinations-to-network

Emirates Firearms Details:

http://www.emirates.com/us/eng...ls.aspx?faqId=214958

Posts: 5 | Location: Zionsville, IN | Registered: 16 October 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have flown with Emirates from Houston.
Great flight great service put you up in a great hotel in Dubai to catch your flight the next morning shuttles , breakfast and all included.
One problem make sure you register way ahead of time with the Dubai police with your guns and ammo. Plus keep copies and phone numbers of the contact in Dubai.
My friend even with the paper work they took his gun it took 6 months to get it back. It was rusted and the scope was bent.
The other guy they took his ammo said they could not find his paperwork.
Me when I was returning and was leaving the Dubai airport to stay over they held me for 4 hours and took my 2 scopes out of my carry on. I need to track them down the next morning and the police gave them to the flight attendent and she gave them back to me in Houston when we landed.
Probably wont take that again.
Larry

Posts: 1571 | Location: New Mexico Texas Border | Registered: 29 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
your luck the last time I flew emirates. they refused to give me the room that i booked with my flight(they were full no room so sorry) 250 bucks later a room miraculously became available. 8 trips later I still have not used them again and will not ever use them again

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The trouble with the guns is a complete deal killer. Won't even consider them.

Jeff

Posts: 2857 | Location: FL | Registered: 18 September 2007Reply With Quote