THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    And just when we thought it was safe for your bags----

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

And just when we thought it was safe for your bags----
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Woodmnctry
posted
http://tech.yahoo.com/blogs/null/107092

OMG!-- my bow is "pull-push feed" - how dreadfully embarrasing!!!!!

Posts: 928 | Location: 8K Ft in Colorado | Registered: 10 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted Hide Post
That is about right.

I actually expect that my bags will be rifled through, and I am actually surprised if I find everything intact.

Posts: 6255 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 July 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bisonhunter1
posted Hide Post
Ah what we have given up in the name of "security" when flying.

Often its those entrusted with making things more secure, in this case TSA, but where I work it often the ssame security forces that cause more security breaches than the people that they are checkng for security issues.

But then again all the politicians that make these rules seldom have to live with the rules they create as do us more common folks.

Posts: 576 | Location: Post Falls, Idaho | Registered: 03 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Sue
posted Hide Post
A gangsta with a job? That's different. Oh, wait. I'm sure he's fired now!

Posts: 276 | Location: VA/WV borderlands | Registered: 03 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
TSA=Thousands Standing Around

Robert

If we can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people, under the pretense of taking care of them, they must become happy. Thomas Jefferson, 1802

Posts: 1207 | Location: Tomball or Rocksprings with Namibia on my mind! | Registered: 29 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of robncolorado
posted Hide Post
TSA= Too Stupid for Arbys

Posts: 558 | Location: Durango, CO | Registered: 18 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Think they'd mind if I travelled with my inseparable pet rattlesnake in my gun case?

Posts: 10038 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Woodmnctry
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lavaca:
Think they'd mind if I travelled with my inseparable pet rattlesnake in my gun case?
clap clap clap

OMG!-- my bow is "pull-push feed" - how dreadfully embarrasing!!!!!

Posts: 928 | Location: 8K Ft in Colorado | Registered: 10 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
never really see those guys working alone either, then again how does one sneak out of the airport after. wonder how many more are in cahoots

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
TSA=Total Shit Asses

One of Us
posted Hide Post
With 39 years as a crewmember of some sort or another, and still involved in the aviation industry as a sales consultant, I can safely say I'd rather get a root canal than turn my personal belongings over to that bunch of idiots called the TSA.

I can't paint them all with one broad stroke, of course, but the overwhelming majority that I've dealt with are, as another poster has already commented: Too Stupid for Arby's. Arrogant and incompetent. If anyone thinks you're safer because of those idiots, you're delusional.

Posts: 11729 | Location: Florida | Registered: 25 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have to laugh when I go to our regional airport when they ask to look in the trunk or open my tool box in the back of the truck. When they see that the big suitcases are not labeled NUCLEAR WEAPON they wave me on through.

Right away I know that I am much safer now that prior to 911.

We seldom get to choose
But I've seen them go both ways
And I would rather go out in a blaze of glory
Than to slowly rot away!

Posts: 1370 | Location: Shreveport,La.USA | Registered: 08 November 2001Reply With Quote