Find
Notify
Tools

Travel Express
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of larrys01
posted
Has anyone had any experience with "Travel Express" and/or their partner "Safari Concierge" which is their South Africa Liaison?

Posts: 1525 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 08 August 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have used Travel Express to book air tickets but I had a bow I didn't need anything on the SA side. Lori did a good job of checking in with us and quickly notifying us of changes in flight plans. We were traveling with another couple from a different state and kept playing with our dates and such but Lori just took it all in stride and worked everything out for us. I will use her again.

DRSS

Posts: 625 | Location: OK USA | Registered: 07 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I used Travel Express for the first time this year and Lori kept me up to date on travel changes that happened the day before I left ,that if I had booked via the internet I don't think I would have caught the flight change.I will recommend Travel Express to others.

Posts: 370 | Location: northcentral mt | Registered: 25 May 2010Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I have talked to and used others in the past and this year I contacted Lori just to compare. and I was very impressed with what she had to offer. Lori immediatally worked up an iteniary with suggestions and worked with us as we tried to schedule 6 tickets from 2 different cities. and multiple cities in Africa. She worked it all out with a smile all before any other the other travel agents even responded to me. We have not yet gone but I'm confident her great service will follow thru. I would recommend her.

Posts: 14 | Location: Arizona USA | Registered: 21 March 2007Reply With Quote