THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    New Company - Marula Safari Bookings

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Company - Marula Safari Bookings
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted
On my family's recent trip to South Africa, we took the time to visit Kruger Park and Thornybush Game Reserve prior to doing some hunting, and it was the highlight of our trip (though my son would argue that taking a big kudu ranked 1st for him!). Marita Dyason handled all of our non-hunting arrangements, from bed & breakfast accomodations in Phalaborwa, to rental SUV, Kruger Park accomodations, Monwana Lodge booking, etc. She handled our entire itinerary, and did so flawlessly.

Now, Marita has advised me that she's started doing this as an actual business, Marula Safari Bookings, and her website is http://www.marulasafaribookings.com/ For anyone who is contemplating non-hunting add ons to your hunting safari, I highly recommend her services. She is extremely detail oriented, and a pleasure to do business with. Whether you want to tour Kruger, the Cape or Vic Falls, Marita can handle it all.

Posts: 3855 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote