THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Trade for Delta Miles? First class on your next trip to africa?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trade for Delta Miles? First class on your next trip to africa?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Jack D Bold
posted
Hi Everyone,

I am looking for someone who wants to trade their United miles for my Delta miles.

I need about 200,000 to go on a Marco hunt. Delta doesn't fly there, United does. But Delta DOES fly to Africa. So if anyone has a trip coming up this year and wants a great way to get there with extra money for trophies, please let me know.

Thanks, and safe travels.

Jack

"You only gotta do one thing well to make it in this world" - J Joplin

Posts: 1129 | Registered: 10 September 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ugh! Too bad you didn't post this a couple of months ago, before I ponied up for a bizz class ticket to Tanz. I would have loved to trade you. If you have any desire to do something next year, let me know.

Posts: 318 | Location: No. California | Registered: 19 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
does Delta allow you to trade in or out of there FF program?? i tried to change some of my FF miles with Delta into my AA program and was told Delta didn't allow such an exchange.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13429 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Me too on the wishing it were a couple months ago. Just spent a bunch of United miles on getting to Arusha via Istanbul on Turkish Air
Business Class. Were spending 2.5 days in Turkey though which should be a nice stop. Keep me in mind next time, I have plenty of miles but no more trips planned in the near future .

Posts: 121 | Location: Creswell Oregon | Registered: 13 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jdollar
You can trade miles but they charge you a big fee and limit the miles per year.
BUT anybody with miles can book with their miles a trip for a different traveler.
I used my wife's miles to book an up and coming Alaska hunt and used mine for a different hunt.
So if someone has enough United miles they just need to book the trip for any traveler from their account page.
Easy. And very little fee like $10
Larry

Posts: 1571 | Location: New Mexico Texas Border | Registered: 29 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
what i tried to do was transfer my miles from Delta to AA using Points.com and was told that Delta didn't allow it. i only have about 75,000 Delta miles and at the rate i accumulate them, it will take another 3-4 years to have enough for a business ticket to Africa. i accumulate about 150,000 miles/year with American and wanted to just transfer the Delta miles to AA. no go...

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13429 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jack D Bold
posted Hide Post
Mission accomplished. Thank to all for looking.

"You only gotta do one thing well to make it in this world" - J Joplin

Posts: 1129 | Registered: 10 September 2008Reply With Quote