New
Find
Notify
Tools

Frontier Is Being Silly!
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted

Posts: 68771 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
couple things.
One time I was at the counter checking in. I had weighed my bags prior. I had put my bag up on the scales and it was close to what I had weighed at home. the lady asked me to move down to another checker and when I put my bag on her scale it had my bag several pounds overweight. I brought this to her attention, and she didn't charge the overweight fee.

Another thing, while they are not selling a product by weight, they are charging for a service for it. Anywhere else in the USA if you did that your scales would have to be certified and I don't see any stickers on check in scales.

Posts: 1096 | Location: oregon | Registered: 20 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
I always double weigh my bags before i go to the airport.

Usually i have them at 48.5 pounds on both scales..

The airport scales are usually 1/2 to 1 pounds more that my 2 scales.

So that is why i pack to 48.5 pounds.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1627 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Damn, I’ve never taken a bag to Africa before that weighed more than 30 lbs and usually less than 25….

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13429 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
That is not silly, that is criminal. Happy to see this scam revealed! tu2 I hope that the bastards pay dearly for this. thumbdown