THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    DSC, HSC, Conservation Force Sue Delta over Trophy Embargo

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DSC, HSC, Conservation Force Sue Delta over Trophy Embargo
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
http://aviationblog.dallasnews...pping-trophies.html/

DS, HSC, Conservation Force and CAMPFIRE teamed up and sued Delta in Federal court. This should be interesting to see how it plays out in the courts.

One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
I have asked a senior SCI official why they are not a party to the lawsuit . . . I would like to know why they are seemingly once again missing in action. Kudos to Conservation Force, DSC and HSC for standing up and being counted. Maybe SCI not being in the case, or filing another case somewhere else is part of the strategy. I would like know.

Mike

Posts: 21241 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mike,
I wonder that too. I can only think of a few reasons why they aren't:

1. They weren't informed prior to these groups filling suit and couldn't get on.

2. SCI is filling their own suit or working other channels.

3. SCI thinks this is a bad suit and doesn't want to get dragged down.

None of them sound very appealing, to be honest. Please report back on what you find out. I called SCI and didn't get far with my inquiry.

One of Us
Picture of Jan Dumon
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeff32:
http://aviationblog.dallasnews...pping-trophies.html/

DS, HSC, Conservation Force and CAMPFIRE teamed up and sued Delta in Federal court. This should be interesting to see how it plays out in the courts.

Good for them.

Jan Dumon
Professional Hunter& Outfitter
www.shumbasafaris.com

+27 82 4577908

Posts: 774 | Location: Greater Kruger - South Africa | Registered: 10 August 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good news..

Thank you to all involved!

Posts: 11636 | Location: Wisconsin  | Registered: 13 February 2006Reply With Quote