Find
Notify
Tools

Vic Falls lodging question
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted
the last time i stayed in Vic Falls it was at the Lukathulu cottages on the grounds of the Vic Falls Safari Lodge and next door to the Boma Resturant. i would like to stay there again in June but i can't find a website or booking service that lists them. does anyone have any contact info?? any help is much appreciated.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13159 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The wife of Martin Pieters may help you.

Try Candy Pieters
admin@getawaysafaris.com
admin@nehimba.com

www.nehimba.com

Morten

The more I know, the less I wonder !

Posts: 1137 | Location: Oslo area, Norway | Registered: 26 June 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
i sent an email to Candy via her website 10 days ago but no response. does anyone know contact info for Lukuthulu Lodge in Vic Falls?

one of us
posted Hide Post
I used Cheryl at Exclusive Touch Africa for everything in Vic Falls (We stayed at the Safari Club,). She was referred to me by Buzz Charlton and she was fantastic. If you want to contact her the following is her email.

<Cheryl@exclusivetouchafrica.net>

Best regards, D. Nelson

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Jerry,
My friend Nigel Theisen lives in VF now. Flying in there to go on an ele hunt this May. He is familiarizing hisself with all the VF lodging now and getting all set up to have clients come and go from their for hunts.

E-mail him about your questions. Remind him you are the Jerry that helped him with the pellet gun decision. He'll help you get set up.

nigeltheisen@gmail.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36614 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Thanks a lot Lane. I will send him an email tomorrow.

One of Us
Picture of KMG Hunting Safaris
posted Hide Post
Jdollar,
drop me a PM with your email address. I can email you some info on the accommodations around Vic Falls.
really depends on what you are looking for. Personally, I sacrifice the 5 star, for location. 15 minutes from the Falls by foot.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris

Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris
Cell, Whats App, Signal + 27 82 8205387
E-mail: info@huntsafaris.co.za
Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kmghuntingsafaris
Instagram: @kmg_hunting_safaris

Posts: 1362 | Location: Eastern Cape | Registered: 27 October 2010Reply With Quote