New
Find
Notify
Tools

africa bound
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Well, we leave St. Thomas the 13th arrive Windhoek,via Dallas, D.C. 18April; depart Windhoek for Harare 26Apr and return Dallas 11May then back to St. Thomas

Posts: 1138 | Location: St. Thomas, VI | Registered: 04 July 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ROSCOE
posted Hide Post
Living the St Thomas is a vacation in it self....Have a great hunt in Africa!

R. Lee Ermey: "The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle."
We're going to be "gifted" with a health care plan we are forced to purchase and fined if we don't, Which purportedly covers at least ten million more people, without adding a single new doctor, but provides for 16,000 new IRS agents, written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that didn't read it but exempted themselves from it, and signed by a President, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, for which we'll be taxed for four years before any benefits take effect, by a government which has already bankrupted Social Security and Medicare, all to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by a country that's broke!!!!! 'What the hell could possibly go wrong?'

Posts: 2122 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 151 | Location: NC | Registered: 11 September 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Have fun.

That's a tortured flight plan.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12552 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ROSCOE:
Living the St Thomas is a vacation in it self....Have a great hunt in Africa!

When I first read BC's post, inthjought he was going on holiday to St. Thomas The anfrica and I got jealous. Then I say that's his residence and then got pissed!

Safe winds and enjoy!

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3434 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote