THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Victoria Falls powerpoint show?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Victoria Falls powerpoint show?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted
There was a really cool powerpoint or some other program that had aerial views of Vic Falls and the surrounding area, where you could rotate it to see different views and all landmarks were identified. Does anyone know where I can find a link to it now? I have a couple friends going there in a few weeks, and I'd love to share it with them.

Posts: 3874 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Not sure if this is the version you were referring to, but this one is still pretty neat.

http://www.airpano.com/360Degr...alls-Zambia-Zimbabwe

Mike

Posts: 21370 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
Thank you, Mike! That is exactly the version I was looking for. I appreciate your help.

Posts: 3874 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote