THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Atlanta to Jo'berg on the 19th of June

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Atlanta to Jo'berg on the 19th of June
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Anyone taking this flight over? My son and I will be on it and I'd be happy to buy a beer for any AR folk that may be on the same flight.

Gary
DRSS
NRA Lifer
SCI
DSC

Posts: 1970 | Location: NE Georgia, USA | Registered: 21 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jack D Bold
posted Hide Post
Gary,

Congrats on the trip. Which destination, and what's on the menu?

We leave Sunday. If possible, I will buy a beer for you two, and ask the crew to hand it to best looking hunters on the plane. You and a few dozen others will need to sort it out. Big Grin

"You only gotta do one thing well to make it in this world" - J Joplin

Posts: 1129 | Registered: 10 September 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Jack...I'm taking my 21 year College student son on his first African trip to SA. We're hunting the Free State with Bobby Hansen Safaris who I've hunted with before. My son has hunted with me before out west and here back east, but he's been checking the days off on the calendar since I booked the trip.
Best of luck on your trip, also...I'm sure we'll see some pics when you make it back.

Good hunting.

Gary
DRSS
NRA Lifer
SCI
DSC

Posts: 1970 | Location: NE Georgia, USA | Registered: 21 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
just missed you. I leave on the 17th. Overnight the 18th at Afton and on to Zim on the 19th.

BUTCH

C'est Tout Bon
(It is all good)

Posts: 1926 | Location: Lafayette, LA | Registered: 05 October 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yeah, Butch...beer would be warm. Best of luck to you on your hunt.

Gary
DRSS
NRA Lifer
SCI
DSC