THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    July 17 ATL- JNB or Aug 19 JNB- ATL??

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

July 17 ATL- JNB or Aug 19 JNB- ATL??
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted
Anyone flying over/back on these dates?
I will also be staying at Africa Sky Guesthouse on July 30th...love to meet up with some AR members...

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
Worldwide Trophy Adventures
tim@trophyadventures.com

Posts: 2981 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Where are you headed Tim and what are you after?

Mike

Posts: 21719 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted Hide Post
I am taking family to hunt PG with Charl in RSA for about 10 days (their first trip). Took a while to save all those sky miles Smiler. Then they come home, and I am going back to Niassa with Kambako to try for lion again.

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
tim@trophyadventures.com

Posts: 2981 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a great trip. Enjoy. I think I have retired from lion hunting. My ADD tendencies are incompatible with the tedium of lion hunting.

Mike

Posts: 21719 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted Hide Post
I understand. The few days we did it last year, I was into cats every day and it was exciting, and frustrating... But I am like you and sure like walking on tracks following ele and buff.

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
tim@trophyadventures.com

one of us
posted Hide Post
I come in the afternoon of the 30th to start our hunt with Charl. Bringing a good friend from Texas on his first trip to Africa. Maybe will see you at Africa Sky, depending on schedule.

Posts: 1517 | Location: Idaho Falls, Idaho | Registered: 03 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted Hide Post
Blank- I am sure we will meet one way or another. Look forward to it.

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
tim@trophyadventures.com

One of Us
Picture of matt u
posted Hide Post
Good luck Tim!
I know you and your Family will have a good time with Charl tu2

Posts: 1662 | Location: Winston,Georgia | Registered: 07 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ozhunter
posted Hide Post
Hi Tim, Will miss you by a couple day as I fly home on the 16 of August.

Posts: 5886 | Location: Sydney,Australia  | Registered: 03 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tim,
Are you leaving Atlanta on the 17? I'm flying out on 16th and arrive Jburg on the 17th.

Rob

Posts: 309 | Location: WV | Registered: 14 February 2005Reply With Quote