THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Number of Delta Flights Per Day

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Number of Delta Flights Per Day
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of SBT
posted
Are there more Delta flights leaving Atlanta for J'Berg on any particular day of the week? I'm trying to figure out how to optimize my chances of success in utilizing FF miles for a fall of '09 trip to Zim. My dates are currently open.

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4779 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Far as I know, there is 1 flight per day. Best thing to do is check Delta's website.

Mad Dog

Posts: 1184 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 17 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm on that flight in two weeks. I believe it is one flight per day departing at 3:45pm.

BTW, I had no luck using miles.

Good luck.

One of Us
Picture of mustbhuntn
posted Hide Post
Just one. But it's a good one as long as your schedule fits. Just remember, you can always get what you want if your willing to change what you want to what's available. Smiler

Posts: 321 | Location: Green Forest, Arkansas | Registered: 24 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
we used miles with no trouble, but booked way in advance. shawn at gracy charged up a little bit, but did all the booking, and we ended up with business class both ways. without shawn it would have been not near so easy

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of robncolorado
posted Hide Post
Butchloc,

Shawn has helped me do that very same thing and she was worth the fee she charged for a business class ticket. I'll be using her again in a month or so to do it again!

Posts: 558 | Location: Durango, CO | Registered: 18 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
booked 7 flights in business to Africa over last 10 years using FF miles myself- never had a problem but you must be flexible with travel dates. figured i have saved about $1400- 1500 and used maybe 4-5 hours of my time. however you MUST book at least 5-6 months in advance if using miles( preferably longer).

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13159 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote