Find
Notify
Tools

Delta to Nairobi.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted
just got my freq. flier statement from Delta and noticed a little blurb that might be of interest. starting in Dec., Delta is beginning service to Nairobi, presumably from Atl. obviously from there it is a short hop to Dar or Arusha. just a heads up.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13160 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Continental said that they were going to do New Jersey to Nairobi starting this year also but I think that the high fuel costs killed that idea.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12545 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I wonder how easy it is to bring rifles into Kenya.

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3507 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Lee,

Gracy Travel says Narobi it is not viable for transiting with guns.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12867 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lhook7:
I wonder how easy it is to bring rifles into Kenya.

That's what I thought; I seem to remember someone posting some information to that effect.

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3507 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You can transit Nairobi with Firearms, but it is not easy and you will need to be met by a representative who can negotiate the paperwork. It can be done, but it will cost you about $400 and will take some time. I stored my guns in Nairobi this summer while on the photo portion of a trip with my family. It went seamlessly, but had to be arranged well in advance. Gracy is aware of this service, although I arranged it through my booking agent.

Posts: 318 | Location: No. California | Registered: 19 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
EB

Thanks for that info. Perhaps vialbe and doable are 2 different things. I'll check it out for further reference for clients.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12867 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote