THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Emirates Airlines Ties Up Passenger Who Turned Violent!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Emirates Airlines Ties Up Passenger Who Turned Violent!
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
Well done!

In America, they would have diverted the plane and caused all the passengers delays and discomfort!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67611 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I disagree with them tying this very nice gentleman up.
What they should have done was put a parachute on him, hand him his lighter & smokes & let him smoke all he wanted while floating towards the Pacific ocean from 35,000 feet.

LORD, let my bullets go where my crosshairs show.
Not all who wander are lost.
NEVER TRUST A FART!!!
Cecil Leonard

Posts: 2786 | Location: Northeast Louisianna | Registered: 06 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well done. Some airlines have handcuffs on board for the crew to use if needed.

Posts: 492 | Location: Queensland, Australia | Registered: 26 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of hunt99
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Well done!

In America, they would have diverted the plane and caused all the passengers delays and discomfort!

Perhaps, but in 2001 there was a passenger on a United domestic flight (USA) that made some type of joke about 9/11 and a handful of passengers did much more than this. They used their belts and hog-tied him and stuffed him under the seats!!

I hunt to live and live to hunt!

Posts: 299 | Location: Big Sky Country! | Registered: 19 March 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Good! One gets sick of these idiots who won't behave themselves on aeroplanes.

Posts: 789 | Location: Australia | Registered: 24 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Looks like he was roughed up a bit in the process as well. He'll probably sue.

Posts: 10144 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MLG:
Good! One gets sick of these idiots who won't behave themselves on aeroplanes.

Mike, I should of got back to you earlier. A couple of the mates who are Feds dealt with this bloke. He was given a AUD$3,500 fine. He was only charged with one offence on board. If the had of charged him with more they would of had to keep him here. So one charge, Judge paid out on him, fined and turned around (Sent back to where he came from at his own expense).

When I see you I will give you the details of his behaviour that was not made public.

lavaca I don't think he will sue. Wouldn't do him any good. when the Police board an Aircraft to take a person off and the who plane load of passengers applaud them and the Judge also made note of this, you really don't stand a chance in hell of getting a lawsuite off the ground- unless you represent yourself- let alone winning.

Posts: 492 | Location: Queensland, Australia | Registered: 26 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed, thank you so much for the link------ otherwise I would have missed the zero flight photo shoot of Kate Upton. She is so much better looking than that German fellow
Cheers Malcolm

Posts: 110 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 September 2002Reply With Quote