THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    I Have Seen It All Now! A TWO LEGGED HIPPO Is...

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I Have Seen It All Now! A TWO LEGGED HIPPO Is...
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
DEMANDING YOU pay for its SEATS!

Actually, I do think there should be donations to ship her in the CARGO hold! rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68773 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of eagle27
posted Hide Post
The Russians destroyed the Antonov An-225 cargo plane early on in Ukraine and unfortunately the Titanic sunk years ago so I guess shipping is out for them.

Posts: 3909 | Location: Rolleston, Christchurch, New Zealand | Registered: 03 August 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
You lack imagination my friend.

Stick a sale on her and you have a brand new Titanic! rotflmo

Posts: 68773 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
What an idiot she is. She’s part of an entitlement class that thinks someone and everyone else should accommodate them. Bad lifestyle choices on her part do not constitute on obligation on any airlines part to accommodate her fat ass at their expense.

Posts: 3910 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
She needs six months on a cocaine and water diet!

Posts: 391 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: 21 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wesheltonj
posted Hide Post
Well I agree with one item, and that would be a wheel chair accessible restroom. The rest of it her fat aaa can buy two seats.

Posts: 773 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 13 April 2016Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wesheltonj:
Well I agree with one item, and that would be a wheel chair accessible restroom. The rest of it her fat aaa can buy two seats.

Two seats are not enough.

Might just cover half her fat arse! rotflmo

One of Us
Picture of Wesheltonj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:
Originally posted by Wesheltonj:

Two seats are not enough.

Might just cover half her fat arse! rotflmo

And I am not sure how her and her fat ass boyfriend are going to be able to sit next to each other, both need two seats.

Posts: 773 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 13 April 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
The stupid land whale is already on supplemental oxygen. This complaint will have a limited shelf life as she will be dead soon enough. Hopefully before she and her Moby Dick boyfriend have a chance to reproduce. What a huge piece of shit to expect airlines to accommodate her at my expense. barf thumbdown

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13429 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bud Meadows
posted Hide Post
She’s one of the Lee Sisters:
Ugly
Portly
Homely

Jesus saves, but Moses invests

Posts: 1388 | Location: Lake Bluff, IL | Registered: 02 May 2008Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
The stupid land whale is already on supplemental oxygen. This complaint will have a limited shelf life as she will be dead soon enough. Hopefully before she and her Moby Dick boyfriend have a chance to reproduce. What a huge piece of shit to expect airlines to accommodate her at my expense. barf thumbdown

talking about land whales.

I had a cousin with whom I did not get on well.

He was very fat, and had no sense of humor.

Does everything to avoid me!

One day we ended up on a boat, going diving.

Non of us had any diving license, but we have been diving for years anyway!

When we started diving there were no BCDs.

In fact, we had no straps to tie the diving tank to out backs.

We used to just carry it in front of us.

Anyway, on this occasion he never stopped telling me to stay away from him.

Everyone else was laughing.

They had to put two belts together with lead to fit him!

Got his tank and BCD all on him, tested the air and was told to jump and hit the BCD inflator so he could float.

His dive buddy wanted him in the water first.

Normally this what we do, and once everyone is in the water, we deflate the BCD and go under.

As everyone was busy getting ready, I kept passing behind him and slowly closing the air tank!

Eventually everyone was read, they helped him over the side of the boat, and off he went into the water.

He started to inflate his BCD, nothing happened.

His feet were going at about 2000 RPM to keep him afloat.

His eyes were almost popping out of the mast!

A couple of the boys jumped in with a rope for him to hang onto.

He had enough.

He no longer wished to dive.

The two boys who jumped in to help apparently were watching me close his air tank. They never said a word.

No idea why he managed to get with such a nasty group!

People annoy him sometimes when they see him.

They would say "We are planning a diving trip, would you join us?"

His answer is normally a few choice sentences of insults!

Not long after he had heart problems, and had to have an operation to fix him.

He had lost a lot of weight afterwards.

So my joke had its benefit! clap

One of Us
Picture of MeMe
posted Hide Post
looks like anyone can be an "Influencer". That word has no meaning to me anymore.

Posts: 361 | Location: California | Registered: 14 August 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MeMe:
looks like anyone can be an "Influencer". That word has no meaning to me anymore.

To me, "influencer" and "activist" means a stupid, selfish, useless, piece of lowest level of the human race!

Every little dickhead seems to be one now.

One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
Saeed, someone with no sense of humor avoids you??? I can’t imagine such a thing! jumping

Posts: 3910 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DLS:
Saeed, someone with no sense of humor avoids you??? I can’t imagine such a thing! jumping

You should ask Roy about the man he employed as a camp manager in Chete once.

I cannot remember his name, but when Roy said he ad no sense of humor I started laughing, and Roy joined in.

We thought this is going to be fun.

The dinner table is long.

Roy sits at the head of one end, me and Rene sit opposite each other next to him.

Then everyone sits along that table.

The camp manager sits at the end of the table, with Walter next to him.

I taped a fart machine under his chair.

Everyone knew about this, except our non humorous friend.

When dinner was finished, and we were having our coffee, I had the remote for the farts.

I pressed it.

A genuine fart originated from that direction.

Everyone was quiet, and no one said anything.

A couple of minutes later I pressed the remote again.

Another lovely fart came out.

I said to Walter "Walter, stop it. It is very rude to far on the dinner table!"

He said "It is not me. But I can smell it" Just before he was in a fit of laughter, because the camp manager did not know what was going on, and had an incredible look on his face.

I was actually crying, tears coming down my cheeks, as everyone else was.

Except our non humorous friend.

Walter fell of his chair, rolling on the ground.

We thought he might heart attack1

Eventually he recovered, and managed to say "I have not laughed like this in my whole life! If I die now I am happy"

The camp manager was a bit upset, and decided he no longer wishes to be in camp as long as this bloody lot was there!

One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
No BCD, not to mention no air, and a fart machine, to boot.

Those poor bastard SOBs. flame jumping

Not even the King of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland would be safe around you, Saeed!

dancing

I would buy a ticket at scalper's prices to see such things, and pay the same to avoid them!!!

Big Grin

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13654 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Robinson:
No BCD, not to mention no air, and a fart machine, to boot.

Those poor bastard SOBs. flame jumping

Not even the King of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland would be safe around you, Saeed!

dancing

I would buy a ticket at scalper's prices to see such things, and pay the same to avoid them!!!

Big Grin

I have had a few occasions dealing with very famous people, with hilarious results.

But, I won't post that on the Internet!

Very sad really, as I all do is making them laugh! rotflmo

Administrator
posted Hide Post