THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    New, Hi-Tech Safari Luggage Just For Your Next Hunt!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New, Hi-Tech Safari Luggage Just For Your Next Hunt!
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted

Posts: 66957 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed:

I think you should have several thousand of these made with the AR logo. I am sure they would sell quickly ! rotflmo

Posts: 11964 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Duckear
posted Hide Post
I don't think the stewards on private jets lose luggage very often.

Hunting: Exercising dominion over creation at 2800 fps.

Posts: 3099 | Location: Southern US | Registered: 21 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
But the real question is - Is it Johannesburg Airport proof?

Those little fuckers can open a bank vault in 10 seconds.

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Let's see, a suitcase that costs as much as a safari or my Red Oxx duffel with a lifetime guarantee. Hard choice.

Posts: 10015 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote