THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Zimbabwe Temporary Firearm Import Form

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Zimbabwe Temporary Firearm Import Form
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of David W
posted
I just returned from a hunt in Zim. As usual, I completed the temporary import form at home, before departure and made three copies to submit on arrival. However, the form has changed and the customs official at Bulawayo would not accept my completed copies, saying "Those are the old ones". I completed the new form, which was duly stamped, etc. and went on my way. Unfortunately, I was unable to obtain a blank copy to share - perhaps someone from the ZPHGA can post one? Just a heads-up to anyone headed over to be prepared for extra time getting through the process on arrival in Zim.

Posts: 1046 | Location: Kerrville, Texas USA | Registered: 02 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Chris Lozano
posted Hide Post
David
It was nice to meet you and your son.

The forms that i got from Travel With Guns were accepted at Harare.

Rules change fast over there and it must depend on the person in charge that minute. Smiler

Posts: 753 | Location: Michigan USA | Registered: 27 September 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
Chris,

Good to meet you too! I enjoyed our visit.

Glad to know that you didn't have any problems in Harare. The form I was given in Bulawayo did appear slightly different in format from the "old" form, but honestly, after the trip over I wasn't in any mood to study it! I also gave Steve at TWG a heads-up and he said he would try to get a copy of the new form.

Good Hunting!

Posts: 1046 | Location: Kerrville, Texas USA | Registered: 02 August 2001Reply With Quote