THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Which air mile reward program

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Which air mile reward program
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have been using Aeroplan VISA for reward tickets since '93. The past few years and even more recently booking over seas flights for business/ first class has become difficult to impossible to get the routes or even the seats you want. I accumulate points each month by using a credit card for paying business expenses and want to switch over to a plan that is more flexible. HSBC business MasterCard is what I am considering switching over to because it allows you to purchase any ticket you want on the card and then the cost is reimbursed through the point/dollar credits you have accumulated. Basically you get $125 credit for ever $10,000 spent on the card.

Looking for feed back from others on what you do and if there is a better option out there?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
You might want to consider the Capital One Venture Rewards Visa card. There is a small $59 annual fee; but you get two miles credit for every dollar spent. You would get $200 credit back for every $10,000 spent. the credit must be spent on travel, air, dining hotels, etc. No expiration date on credits earned.

You must have an excellent credit rating to qualify. I have used them for several years and have been well satisfied.

Details: https://www.capitalone.com/

Posts: 152 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 03 December 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ramhunter, that is a good option I'll follow up on.