THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Shared Charter flights into Camp

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shared Charter flights into Camp
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hi Guys

The discussion posted by MopaneMike has promted me to put this up. http://forums.accuratereloadin...8121043/m/5961073401

I have been trying for the last two years to get outfitters, PH's and clients to try and book their hunts back to back to save on costs. good idea but some people just dont want to charter and would rather drive - fair enough.

We are willing to liase with your outfitter and try and get other outfitters in the area to share the costs with their clients - in effect we would create a non scheduled air shuttle service that could stop off at 2 or three places to do the leg to pick up and drop off clients along the way.

We will also be taking care of ALL of your logistical needs with regards to firearm import permits, transfers, hotel accomodation and i will even take you out for dinner? Fair enough

Below are photo's of the aircraft that i recommend:
Cessna 402 - Exterior
Cessna 402 interior

And the King Air 200

We would use the Cessna 402 if there were upto 5 guys interested in flying, if there are more than 5 we would use the king air. Rates are worked on cost per kilometer Cessna = R 16.00 per km, the King Air 200 = R 27.50 per km. there will be enough space for luggage and rifles for all concerned.

Eg, 5 pax need to fly into Mabalauta in Gonarezhou from Johannesburg return(Drop off and then return for pick up) including firearm permits, pass fee's, accomodation, transfers, dinner on arrival and snacks and drinks on the flight it would work out to $1250 roughly per person for the Cessna 402.

Now if you would like to put your name on the list with the following details, then we can see if we can get some more guys to share the costs. I will be in contact with you as well as the various outfitters in your area to try and fill the aircraft up:
- Dates hunting, in and out
- Number of people in hunting party
- Area
- Who you will be hunting with

If you do not want to post your details here please pm me or mail me at aubrey@airchartersafrica.com

Posts: 605 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 07 February 2008Reply With Quote