THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Visit to the Pilansberg National Park

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Visit to the Pilansberg National Park
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Gerhard.Delport
posted
I had the oppertunaty to introduce my 5 year old daughter to game animals in their natural environment...

She had a great time.

We had a great time.

I think for the international visitors that has a time restriction in South Africa and can not visit Kruger Park.

Pilansberg National Park is a great choice as its close to Johannesburg International and a great way to spend a day.

We saw 3 of the Big 6....

Gerhard
FFF Safaris
Capture Your African Moments
Hunting Outfitter (MP&LP)
Proffesional Hunter (MP&LP)
History guide
Wildlife Photographer
www.fffsafaris.co.za

Posts: 1659 | Location: Dullstroom- Mpumalanga - South Africa | Registered: 14 May 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Safari-Hunt
posted Hide Post
Where you spotting for animals or for trophies some nice ones the impala and the pig and then the Kudu in a couple of years would be great.

Frederik Cocquyt
I always try to use enough gun but then sometimes a brainshot works just as good.

Posts: 2548 | Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa | Registered: 06 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Gerhard.Delport
posted Hide Post
I also spotted a couple of good places to put a pop up hide.... lol

Gerhard
FFF Safaris
Capture Your African Moments
Hunting Outfitter (MP&LP)
Proffesional Hunter (MP&LP)
History guide
Wildlife Photographer
www.fffsafaris.co.za

Posts: 1659 | Location: Dullstroom- Mpumalanga - South Africa | Registered: 14 May 2005Reply With Quote