New
Find
Notify
Tools

ATL to JNB
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Headed from ATL to JNB on Delta, 4/26. Will end up in the DSA North for ele.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Good luck with the hunt (and the flight). That flight is a killer.

Posts: 550 | Location: Augusta,GA | Registered: 01 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
drink lotsa water & get up & walk the aisles

LORD, let my bullets go where my crosshairs show.
Not all who wander are lost.
NEVER TRUST A FART!!!
Cecil Leonard

Posts: 2786 | Location: Northeast Louisianna | Registered: 06 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Safaris Botswana Bound
posted Hide Post
Just had another hunter not get his luggage on the Dulles to JHB flight - had to run around Maun trying to get ammo for his .416 and clothes - SAA remain an embarasment to South Africans - the lost luggag, rude cabin crew , and check in attendants remain a serious issue ,on my flight in February to attend the SCI convention our luggage was lost for 4 days - the cabin crew were rude and since my return I have had one computor generated reply to my emails and letters - they simply do not care - I have even referred them to this forum to see the complaints but arrogance prevents them , their senior staff lead by example. So be warned - fly SAA but dont be surprized when you dont see your guns or luggage for the majority of your safari and your complaints and emails simply will not be responded to.

Posts: 473 | Location: Botswana | Registered: 29 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It is a shame about SAA-Twenty years ago when I first started flying to Africa they were at the top of the heap. Too bad.

We seldom get to choose
But I've seen them go both ways
And I would rather go out in a blaze of glory
Than to slowly rot away!

Posts: 1370 | Location: Shreveport,La.USA | Registered: 08 November 2001Reply With Quote