THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Anyone Else Flying Out on 27 March?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone Else Flying Out on 27 March?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of subsailor74
posted
I am flying out of Washington-Dulles on 27 March on SA208 for a 2 week Leopard / Plains Game Hunt in Shangani (Zimbabwe). Anyone else going out on that flight?

Posts: 1594 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 29 September 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by subsailor74:
I am flying out of Washington-Dulles on 27 March on SA208 for a 2 week Leopard / Plains Game Hunt in Shangani (Zimbabwe). Anyone else going out on that flight?

Is this in SAVE?

Have you heard any more on SAVE...I think you were going to spend some time with Mike when he was in the states?

Thanks..and good luck!

Posts: 1884 | Location: St. Charles, MO | Registered: 02 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of subsailor74
posted Hide Post
This is not in the Save, but I am hunting with Mike Payne. Mike does not have his permits yet for the ranches in the Save, but he expects them shortly. This hunt became available, so we went with the sure thing. We will be hunting in the area where the book "Into the Thorns" took place. They are supposed to have huge leopard there, and I am really excited about this hunt.

Posts: 1594 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 29 September 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No sir, but I wish I was..... CRYBABY

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of matt u
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pagosawingnut:

Me too!
Good luck on your leopard!

Posts: 1662 | Location: Winston,Georgia | Registered: 07 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of subsailor74
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by matt u:
quote:
Originally posted by pagosawingnut:

Me too!
Good luck on your leopard!

Thanks guys - I wish I had some AR company on this trip, but it looks like I will have to muddle through on my own! patriot

one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
I wish I was going also. Instead I'll be working on a bid for a US Navy contract.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12587 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote