THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Anyone to Niassa in September

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone to Niassa in September
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Looking at Pemba to Niassa around September 8 coming back out around Spetember 20, give or take a few days either way as needed. Anyone heading in or out on those days and want to share a charter? Area I am heading is 8 hours drive from the airfield near Lugenda and option 1 is the photo camp charter and then drive but want to explore charter closer to camp.

Posts: 394 | Location: Tennessee, North Carolina | Registered: 01 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I believe my buddy and I land in Pemba on the 12th. Leave on the 25th. We are hunting w Kambaka.

Posts: 285 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: 04 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Guy Whittall
posted Hide Post
Hello Sir,I have a client wanting to share a charter as well.He is planning on coming in to Pemba on the 3rd and leaving on the 17th or 18th.

i also have another client leaving around the 10th.

This may help you as you can come in on the flight and he can return sharing the charter.

we are busy trying to sort out flights etc.By the way which area/operator are you going with.Just asking as i can the establish where you will be going.

Posts: 196 | Location: Zimbabwe and Mozambique | Registered: 04 January 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Trying to arrange something with David Langerman with Luwire. Plan is to try and catch the "scheduled" flight into and/or out of Lugenda and save a ton of money. Need at least two to make this happen.

The other option of course is to try and share a charter either way and save some time.

John

Posts: 394 | Location: Tennessee, North Carolina | Registered: 01 April 2004Reply With Quote