Find
Notify
Tools

Air Namibia?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hi everyone,
I’m trying to book from Windhoek to Katima Mulilo and back but neither Expedia nor the Air Namibia websites show anything available for August. Am I missing the secret handshake or something?

analog_peninsula
-----------------------

It takes character to withstand the rigors of indolence.

Posts: 1580 | Location: Dallas, Tx | Registered: 02 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I had the same problem earlier, the only flights I could find were on Midwest Airlines (Egypt)and they only flew 3 days per week, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. Hunt got postponed so didn't need the flight. I was told this was the only airline flying this route, don't know if this info is still accurate.

Karl Evans

Posts: 2811 | Location: Emhouse, Tx | Registered: 03 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
quote:
Air Namibia

Dear Air Namibia Clients & Partners,

Regrettably, Air Namibia (PTY) Ltd (In Liquidation) was formally liquidated by The High Court of Namibia on 26 March 2021 after no opposing papers where filed. To this end, we would like to request anyone with unused and/or partially used tickets to submit all your refunds claim by downloading the affidavit/claim form, complete and email it to the below email, please make sure to attach all the supporting documents.

CONTACT
Email: Ebson.Ngondo@airnamibia.aero
Telephone: +264 81 145 635
Physical Address: W. Kulz Street, Windhoek, Namibia.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1590 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
There is an airline flying from Windhoek to Katima several days a week but I can’t recall the name. They took over Air Namibia’s internal routes. I fly to Kasane Botswana(daily service from Joberg) and drive across.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13221 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We ended up driving from Windheok to Katima last year, I’m glad I did saw lots of nice country, and spent 2 days fishing on the river.

Member NRA, NFA,CSSA,DSC,SCI,AFGA

Posts: 266 | Location: Alberta Canada | Registered: 10 April 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Turns out Westair is the replacement service.

http://flynamibia.com.na

analog_peninsula
-----------------------

It takes character to withstand the rigors of indolence.

Posts: 1580 | Location: Dallas, Tx | Registered: 02 June 2006Reply With Quote