New
Find
Notify
Tools

Heading out
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
My wife, myself and another couple are leaving tues for two weeks in Zim. Leaving Dulles on SAA and over nighting in city lodge. Fly out next day to vic falls. We will have a few days of touring there and in hwange before heading out to meet Terry Anders down at the Sentinel ranch. I am hunting buff and tuskless while Paul is hunting buff. This is he and his wife's first trip to Africa anywhere. Really his first hunt. He and i went to Alberta last nov for mule deer, other than that he has shot just a few whitetail doe. So this is a big step for him. Looking forward to taking another first timer with me. It is almost as much fun as the hunt itself. Will be back mid sept and will post a report then.

Posts: 718 | Location: va | Registered: 30 January 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Brian Clark
posted Hide Post
How cool. Hope you guys have a great trip. I'm a couple day behind you for a plains game hunt.

Thanks!

Brian Clark

Blue Skies Hunting Adventures
www.blueskieshunting.com
Email at: info@blueskieshunting.com

African Cape Trophy Safaris
www.africancapesafaris.com
Email at: brian@africancapesafaris.com

1-402-689-2024

Posts: 1013 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: 30 August 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
You will all thoroughly enjoy it. tu2 Terry is a good, experienced PH and is well versed in all of the flora and fauna. Sentinel Ranch and Terry go hand in hand. Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good luck and have a great trip. Sounds like all plans are in order and you will enjoy the Falls.

Larry Sellers
SCI (International) Life Member

Posts: 3460 | Location: Jemez Mountains, New Mexico | Registered: 09 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Have a good trip and shoot straight.

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Have a great time, and wonderful trip. Enjoy the wonders of a first safari through your friends and help make it special for them.

Posts: 1517 | Location: Idaho Falls, Idaho | Registered: 03 June 2004Reply With Quote