THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Specific Delta seating question on Airbus 350-900

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Specific Delta seating question on Airbus 350-900
 Login/Join

posted
Hello all.
My family and I are heading to the Eastern Cape to hunt with Crusader this summer.
Our tickets are booked and I got us the middle row bulkhead in economy, seats 30 d,e, and F
Atl to JoBurg on the Delta AirBus 350-900

In looking at the various seat sites i noticed the middle row is farther forward that the other two bulkhead rows on either side.

Spoke with a nice lady at Delta who told me there is still plenty of room in that middle row , she’s traveled on it.

Has anyone sat in these particular seats? If so, what did you think?

Thanks for your help, and safe travels to everyone

Courtney

One of Us
Picture of stubbleduck47
posted Hide Post
Check the website: seatguru.com Lots of seat info for specific aircraft and flights.

Posts: 911 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your reply.
Seatguru shows these as “green” seats but a couple of the comments mentioned not as much legroom as expected.