THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Travel through Dubai and what to do there

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Travel through Dubai and what to do there
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of bisonhunter1
posted
So, my wife has decided to accompany me on my next safari to South Africa. The trip won't be until May 2016. A plains game hunt. I'm looking at using Emirates airlines for the major portion of the to/from, Seattle/Joberg. We are exploring the idea of a couple days stay in Dubai on the return portion, but am curious as what there might be to see as a tourist that would interest us both. Of course firearms are of concern while there, I know with the right paperwork that's possible. Also if anyone has hotel stay suggestions based on their experience that would be of interest also. Once time comes for ticket purchases will use one of the African travel experts to help with that process. The best part of this is of course the wife's willingness to tag along and see parts of the African hunting scene so many of us already enjoy.

Willi

Posts: 576 | Location: Post Falls, Idaho | Registered: 03 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would be very careful that I had all fire arms issues worked out in advance

Posts: 920 | Location: Chico California | Registered: 02 May 2010Reply With Quote